gets me everytime..

Ikon_ISK

True Pain
Mar 10, 2011
Konoha
Wii Online Code
1111-1111-1111-1111
one thing that continuouslly gets me killed is when my teamates tag appears right above an incoming enemy, making it seem like there apart of my team...when im aimed at someone, and the game seemingly "hiccups" causing my aim to move suddenly.... also proxies, but im sure alot of players have that problem. any other problems players face when they play GE(except hackers, gettin tired of all the threads about em)?

You mean the cursor jumping? Yes. Its common. Happened to me sooo much when we played on friday night...more than usual.

What gets me killed often is when i ADS the sights go to the enemy further away and not the one plastering me to a wall with a shotgun.

Yeah this happens too often to me. Also the team mates with the really long names suck because they block a lot of your view. But what gets me killed the most is doing the same thing over and over thinking it will work...This time it will work... I can storm the boat room by myself and take out two snipers, a tuber and the hero! Derpa derp... Captain Derp report to the boat room!

You mean the cursor jumping? Yes. Its common. Happened to me sooo much when we played on friday night...more than usual.

Try keeping fresh batteries in your mote. Once I start going off, 9 Xs out of 10 its drained batteries.

Also you might be sitting too close if it happens a lot.

Yeah this happens too often to me. Also the team mates with the really long names suck because they block a lot of your view. But what gets me killed the most is doing the same thing over and over thinking it will work...This time it will work... I can storm the boat room by myself and take out two snipers, a tuber and the hero! Derpa derp... Captain Derp report to the boat room!

yeah that happens to me alot too, especially whens someones camping, and you become so determined to kill em that it takes more than one try.

OMG...I cannot count how many times this has happened to me. When I die from a camper, I just become so determined to kill them because they would just keep killing my teammates if I didn't.

The funniest S*** about this whole thing is that after you kill the camper, they try to go to the same exact spot as they did, especially after they go on a 5+ kill streak. This reminds me of outpost when a pavvy sniper goes into one of the towers on outpost thinking he is safe forever after his 3+ kill streak they think it is a most effective spot. after someone kills them, they try again hopeing to find the same result. Wrong! in fact this happened to me a month ago, if i could remember what I was saying...it went a little something like this...

ONE OF MY REALLY REALLY REALLY OFF DAYS ON OUTPOST WHEN I AVERAGED 0.5 KDR PER GAME.

Me: (gets 1 shotted by a level 23 with pavlov) OH bloody hell no!

Me: (Spawns) You think you can just tower cap ME?...ME???? In the FACE?!?

Me: (moving towards crashed plane, yes it was the same spot...idk why i did it either) Oh hellzzz no? you think your better then me don't you!? with your P**** A**!?

Me: (Spawns) *Whispers* Oh my bloody gamefly C*** suckin gigawot frisbee. (I DEFINITELY remember myself saying this. Don't know why but like...who says that? LOL)

Me: (Moving towards crashed plane again...LOL) I got you now you bloody B******.

Me: (gets shot in face again) F***** S***, go and take it up the A**!

Dad: (Yells) What the F*** is going on in there?!

Me: (Pissed off) Some wannabe keeps shooting me in the face!

Dad: Oh ok (pauses).... well keep it down!

Me: (Pissed off) Alright!...

I Think you guys get the point as this went on with my dumassness for the next 6 spawns. I was level 20 something at the time but I should have had enough common sense to move.

Me: (After 3 more spawns) You know what...I'm going to go around! (Aims at his dum crouched ass head poping over wood wall, *AIMS* and *FIRES*) BOOM N***A! HEADSHOT N***A! (I am african american by the way)

And that is when i started to kill him a bunch LOL because he didn't know where I was coming from XD.

Yeah I've noticed this become more prominent. Even with ADS Snap and using a GameCube Controller, the cursor goes well wide from the person I am trying to shoot at.

Just a little somthing I did from a while ago, hope you all enjoy it.

I don't act like that anymore though. That was in like January XD

It's just a game after all :yesnod:

But what gets me killed the most is doing the same thing over and over thinking it will work...This time it will work...
Ha Ha whats funny is I think that is the legal or real definition of insanity. Don't worry, I'm sure I do it more than you do. hit me up sometime.

Me: (Spawns) *Whispers* Oh my bloody gamefly C*** suckin gigawot frisbee. (I DEFINITELY remember myself saying this. Don't know why but like...who says that? LOL).
You must be british. Funny as hell quote. My friend from whales says crap like that all the time. Hilarious.! even thought it says your from AZ.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ok probably the most annoying thing ever is when your destroying as hero (10 kill streak or like higher) and your dang teammates get in your way. HAPPENS SO MUCH. Sometimes i just run away from them...Like they're pushing me away and I can't run to cover :(

When a level 33 teammate kills you in Docks to get your sniper rifle, then dies as soon as he picks up my weapon.

Last edited:
There are a couple of things that get me every time. First is when you find low lvls going hero too many times and end up dying 5 seconds after they become hero so thats like 50 points for the enemy right there. Second is when you are sniping silenced and one of your team mates goes right next to you and starts making noise so your cover is blown. Third is when a camper camps in the same spot over and over again, so many campers I see in memorial. Fourth is when you see a lvl 40(wtf) toobing you over and over even though he suicide himself.

There are a couple of things that get me every time. First is when you find low lvls going hero too many times and end up dying 5 seconds after they become hero so thats like 50 points for the enemy right there.
you mean to tell me that your teammates last a full 5 seconds as the hero?!?!?! when i play heroes they dont last as long as the announcement that our hero spawned.

Second is when you are sniping silenced and one of your team mates goes right next to you and starts making noise so your cover is blown.

I agree that is the worst, it is one of my biggest pet peeves. Especially if your on a hot streak.

What I really cant stand is when I'm playing Heros and press the 2 button to check the score and I become the Hero by accident. Maybe its just me but I do find that I'll accidently do that like once every three Heros games.

one thing that continuouslly gets me killed is when my teamates tag appears right above an incoming enemy, making it seem like there apart of my team...

This has killed me many times .... i've actually started shooting if i'm unsure ... thank goodness i do not play TLTK too often or else i'd be guilty of a couple of friendly fire eliminations

Last edited:
Back