GFX Shop

It's okay, only if you don't do it again. :ihih:

My Application..Thingy...Right..

Current Style : Vector Signatures..still improving

Examples Of My Work:

Spideyman.jpg

Spidey2.jpg

omggears.jpg

Looks good but not quite there, make one really good one and your in !

Remember, your allowed to use effects besides just brushes like you somewhat did on your first sig. (Spiderman) :)

I'll post another sig later on tonight. Probably related to spiderman again. Hmm going to have to download some new brushes aswell.

On second thought I'm going to stick to making my sigs using my style so I'll pass on joining..

Last edited:
wii_cammy said:
anybody abnle to make me a mav vs pc front page for power point please
need it quick

lol, homwork/coursework/college work that needs to be completed for tomorow?:rolleyes:

lee.jarratt said:
lol, homwork/coursework/college work that needs to be completed for tomorow?:rolleyes:

2nd and Last Warning, Lee.

lee.jarratt said:
wtf? He knows im joking man, were like best friends on here!
No, that's not the point. The purpose of the shop is to stay on topic. The only thing supposed to be talked about here is sigs and what people want on their sigs.

Sorry lee, this thread just isn't for jokes. If we let those kind of posts slip by with no reprimand, it would just be another spam filled topic. Plus, we need to show i0n how serious we are about this whole GFX section.

Alright?

ssbb_lover said:
No, that's not the point. The purpose of the shop is to stay on topic. The only thing supposed to be talked about here is sigs and what people want on their sigs.

Sorry lee, this thread just isn't for jokes. If we let those kind of posts slip by with no reprimand, it would just be another spam filled topic. Plus, we need to show i0n how serious we are about this whole GFX section.

Alright?

not really but i wont post onthis thread until i have something decent to say..

lee.jarratt said:
not really but i wont post onthis thread until i have something decent to say..
That's all that's needed. If you have a sig to request, that's when you post here. otherwise, just post somewhere else. ^_^

Back