GFX Shop

ok, i want a sig with the red hot chili peppers logo with/without a pic of the band i dont mind, also with my username. I dont mind if its animated or not, but someone please make one! I haven't had a proper sig on this site yet! Thanks in advance,
lee.j

lee.jarratt said:
ok, i want a sig with the red hot chili peppers logo with/without a pic of the band i dont mind, also with my username. I dont mind if its animated or not, but someone please make one! I haven't had a proper sig on this site yet! Thanks in advance,
lee.j

I've just PMed you.

ok i want an xbox 360 in a white background, and in the xbox font,write Teh frog. In the middle of Teh frog, the X logo for xbog360.

teh frog said:
ok i want an xbox 360 in a white background, and in the xbox font,write Teh frog. In the middle of Teh frog, the X logo for xbog360.

I can make you one.:thumbsup:

EDIT* It's done. I'm going to PM you.

Last edited:
heyyyyy, i want one. anything cool as long as it does not have some weird anime ninja and things i dont understand in it. I dont watch anime. lol. cool

NoShine said:
heyyyyy, i want one. anything cool as long as it does not have some weird anime ninja and things i dont understand in it. I dont watch anime. lol. cool

ahaha, if anyone of the shop doesn't make you one...
I can't do all sigs...

EDIT* So far here's what I did for other members:

Teh-Frogs-Sig.gif

Lee.gif

Wiicammys-sig.gif

Xbox-360-Sig.gif

Last edited:
Back