GFX Shop

Can i join? i have been mking signatures for a while and have made a few for people. Check the Signature gallery thread for examples :).

con77 said:
close can you not even do an avatar of some sort for me

Yeah, I can.

Do you want a request ?

If not, leave ! Your spamming our shop.

I repeat, so i wont have to do a poinless bump :), can i help with the GFX shop? I love maing signatures for people. Look in the Singature Gallery for my work. Oh, and KC, i love your work. You really know how to use that pentool and adding depth :)!

Last edited:
Close said:
Yeah, I can.

Do you want a request ?

If not, leave ! Your spamming our shop.

again can it be an xbox 360 one but can you have like a green background with the guy out of gears of war on it

..... erm like ssbb lover said i could do any animated ones or i could animate any premade ones,

^ Yeah, I'll do it..:)

LMAO..I am no where near sig shop material yet. All of my sigs are render based. I have to find a good render or pic to get ideas, not the other way around.

If any of you need render cutouts..I could do that though. I could pick up somethings I guess.

Here Wii_Cammy:

wiicammyap7.png

And Brawny, I on the other forum, I go to, I am a newb, and I am at PhotoShop, so I'm by you too. :cornut: :thumbsup:

con77 said:
oooo do me

i just got an xbox 360 and love it

i was wondering can you do me an xbox 360 one with nice gaphics and the guy of of gears of war and master chief out of halo on it maybe one on the left and one on the right and if you can do the nice green for the microsoft touch

thanks

ps i nice xbox 360 avatar would be nice too

If you want I can make you the sig, but you got to pay me with rep.

any1 want to make me anotha
lol
just giving you guys busines

lets see
i want one with mario and luigi and bowser
if possible
be imaginative

wii_cammy said:
any1 want to make me anotha
lol
just giving you guys busines

lets see
i want one with mario and luigi and bowser
if possible
be imaginative
Cam, man. I would totally take up your offer, but i'm making one for Sasuke747 right now. :(

Back