Goldeneye - A Noobs Tale (for the "older" players amongst us)

Great games last night Patrick, don't forget to keep my room free man, defecting to Canada sounds good.Had loads of host quits last night, which drove us mad. I also had issues with my console. It keeps freezing and then emits a high pitched whining noise and only turning it off at the mains stops it. Anyone any idea what causes this? It's not like lag freeze, it just locks me out completely.

Yea dude good times and with the red wine flowing you were spot on! Canada is a good time. Mine has done that from time to time and same as you I have to unplug it from the wall. I always assumed it was just a freeze thing. Another thread talks about leaving it unplugged when not in use.

I just made lvl 27, woop! No unlocked treats, arse! Can of beer instead, woop woop! No unlock damnit :-(

I just made lvl 27, woop! No unlocked treats, arse! Can of beer instead, woop woop! No unlock damnit :-(

Nice! Just one more level until minesweeper!!! (Or 2 until Vargen.) I'm just behind you at 25, and loving the Terralite.

P.S. Add my FC below, Carlito, as sometimes I'm on during the afternoon during the weekend...might be about the same time you play.

Guys I was playing heroes last night and stumbled across a Masterton. Is the masterton a heroes weapon as the highest level player was 42?

Guys I was playing heroes last night and stumbled across a Masterton. Is the masterton a heroes weapon as the highest level player was 42?

LOL carlito....how long have you played this game :shocked: zucho gets a masterton ! otherwise HACKER!!!!

LOL carlito....how long have you played this game :shocked: zucho gets a masterton ! otherwise HACKER!!!!
Lol, I'm too busy panicking and running away to notice. Plus I usually get killed if I use any other heroes gun than the Anova."Ooh what's this gun?" Bang. Dead.

Hey fella, did just that this morning and nailed a few guys but damn, that thing can jump around in your hands lol

Hey fella, did just that this morning and nailed a few guys but damn, that thing can jump around in your hands lol

Not sure if you use a wiimote or not Carlito, trick with masterton is to fire in short bursts + point wiimote down a bit to compensate for the recoil, I think you push forward if you use GCC, but not sure as I've never used. Good fun once you get the knack !!

Hey guys, been away for 2 days, my 7 year old has been playing Goldeneye and appears to have deleted my account. 7 months down the drain :(

Not sure I can be bothered to play anymore :(

Hey guys, been away for 2 days, my 7 year old has been playing Goldeneye and appears to have deleted my account. 7 months down the drain :(Not sure I can be bothered to play anymore :(
Ohhhhh yes you can.Ohhhhh no I can't.Yes you can. Wouldn't be the same without you mate. Seriously. Gutted for you.I know its a ballache but won't take anywhere near that time to get to a decent level with a useable gun then you'll fly through it.

Hey guys, been away for 2 days, my 7 year old has been playing Goldeneye and appears to have deleted my account. 7 months down the drain :(

Not sure I can be bothered to play anymore :(

Nooooooooooo.........that is just a b*tch....... don't go man......you would be missed, just give the nod and I will add Pike DAUK. We shall play heroes and kill plenty :)

Don't leave :(

Just as I was thinking about joining a clan too :(

Pike DAUK has been renamed BlackEcho II for the time being, but not sure how much I'll play. Please add me though and we'll see (as long as you promise to blow yourself up and drop your strata!).

Back