Goldeneye 'Official Friend code" exchange.

Sooo fun story...I'm about to hop on and play. Good ol' level 5 soo we'll see how this works. I miss my Ivana and Masterton :(

Add Me!! :)

Last edited:
Adding the last few new commers. should have pm'd ya if i did. Mostly playin D34d:M4Nv2.0 but the first one is a 56. pm me or something to let me know what's up. info below in signature

Adding the last few new commers. should have pm'd ya if i did. Mostly playin D34d:M4Nv2.0 but the first one is a 56. pm me or something to let me know what's up. info below in signature

you still suck at this game! lol jk....you'll definitely kick my ass (can I say that?)

Blame my stupidness on Fat Tuesday....

Last edited:
Hello! new to the forum. Playing Team Conflict now. 3192-0189-9166 K/D Ratio 1.71 level 24
I'm gonna be playing a little tonight, so ill add ya later tonight. Don't let the level 5 discourage ya though, I used to be a lvl 56 :)

p.s. my fc is in my signature, lookin forward to playing with ya!

Ok! I'll be playing when I get back from the city, around 11pm EST. F/C 3192-0189-9166
I like to play Team conflict. But I'm open to whatever. level 24 is my highest.

CIvany, add u to my lvl 41 when I get on tonight. Info in sig. others add me and pm me

I am also still playing Goldeneye on a regular basis (Level 44 right now.) Feel free to add me and send me your code via pm:

Hey everybody. I added all the codes on this page. Im currently lvl 32. My FC is 084-531-257-384. Add me or send me a fc in PM. Player name = Agent DPT

Last edited:
Well sheeeeiiiiit I haven't gotten to add some of you yet, sorry....started a new job and its eating my soul currently. So whenever I get the chance to ill add you guys.

I still miss my Ivana and Masterton :'(

!@#$%*&?

Last edited:
Mod edit: No multi posting. Use the edit button instead.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi, please, please, please add me, my code is: 391451534061. My name is SKIPPER, i'm level 31, my fav map is either outpost or docks and i'm looking for an elite clan off assassins to play against. If you are good then add me.

:yesnod:yesaddme:yesnod:

Last edited by a moderator:
Back