Goldeneye 'Official Friend code" exchange.

I sent my wii in for $75 and they saved my memory. U sent it in for $92 and they wiped your memory; you sir have been robbed

Hey, looking for some good players to team with, fed up playing with the inexperienced.Friend code is 307480472199, display name is Steve. Add Me.

hey people. Add me im on level 18 as of now...my friend code is 019529510623..I play everyday for hours b/c i have no life....id is: "loading..." but im sure ill change it again

I sent my wii in for $75 and they saved my memory. U sent it in for $92 and they wiped your memory; you sir have been robbed

yeah bro, I totally think I got screwed...grr oh well I'm lovin it. On Black Ops it's taken me about half the about of time to get back to where I was. and on Goldeneye, I already have like a 1.2 K/D ratio, yeah it's not like your 300:1 :) haha

*yawn* Yo Element, wanna play me in a few minutes?

problem?

luigix-albums-goldeneye-characters-reloaded-picture9651-zukovsky.jpg

i didn't think so

Last edited by a moderator:
Mod edit: No multi posting. Use the edit button instead.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

HAHA well i am re-posting my fc- 1608-5457-1634

PM me if u have added me

and my name will be Agent 99

Last edited by a moderator:
im posting my friend code again its 0195-2951-0623 . My ID is : loading... If you add me send me a message or post on here and I will add you back. im about to be on level 19.

Back