Goldeneye 'Official Friend code" exchange.

On Single Awareness day, I should be back online! BAM!!! Get ready GE, I have a lot of aggression to take out on you... =)oh yeah, PM me if you add me and let me know which account of mine you added. Info is in Signature...bring it!
What was wrong with your wii in the first place?

Mod edit: No double posting. Use the edit button instead.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What was wrong with your wii in the first place?

had to ship it off for the depressing "Disc read error, please remove game and turn power off..." yada yada yada b.s.

Yay!! Element is back to GE!!! :smile:

not gonna lie, I feel loved, thanks!! I've been playing Black Ops a lot lately, so I haven't been on GE in a quite some time, sooo I'll probably suck until I get warmed up...

and yes I know I just double posted...bite me =)

Last edited by a moderator:
not gonna lie, I feel loved, thanks!! I've been playing Black Ops a lot lately, so I haven't been on GE in a quite some time, sooo I'll probably suck until I get warmed up...and yes I know I just double posted...bite me =)
When ya gonna start playin?

My FC: 4788-6569-5556
The name is Shaymus.
I'm Online on Goldeneye at the moment, quickly reply with your code if you want to play with.

roughly 24hrs and counting until I'm back on GE...message me your FC and I'll add you. also let me know which account you've added. see ya on the killing field....

Back