Gta Iv

idok

WiiChat Member
Oct 2, 2007
:wink: Could this be the best game ever made.There has been much hype about the game for ages but what do you think the end result will be?

idk the past GTAs have really suprised i loved the story lines but i wouldnt say the best game 4 ps3 but maybe the best game in the series!!

i liked vice city a lot, but san andreas was my favourite. When i had my ps2 and i started opening up my gaming interest i slowly lost the feel for GTA games. Cause everyone knows in the end once u beat it the game just sits their and collects dust. Sure its fun to walk around and shoot up everything in site and be a badass but how long does that last?. I may be completely wrong since i have no idea on gameplay but from my first impressions the game just looks like an enhanced GTA3 with obviously way better graphics. Although im sure it will be pretty fun like the rest, but nothing to get over excited about IMO.

I'm in love with Vice City.
San Andreas was good, but I never go into it as much as VC.
This one seems to be going good so far.

I'm definitely going to get this game for the XBox 360. Finally a GTA with a map based off NYC. My only complain is that they did not include all of NYC in the map (Bronx, Harlem etc.). Besides that, looks like a fantastic game.

All GTA's released on PS2 all scored in the 90s at metacritic/gamerankings. Rockstar is one of those developers that do not screw up their GTA franchise. Im sure this game will also land in the 90s, could be one of the best games ever made, but we will see. VC was my favorite simply because of the story and how the city felt. It really sucked you into the feel of living in miami during pablo escobar influence on drugs in not only miami but all of america. Even though pablo isnt mentioned in VC or any real people from real life, it was during that time :p

Last edited:
its gonna be good, but its not gonna be the best ps3 game , ill tell you, final fantasy 13 is going to be better, and even better then final fantasy is gonna be metal gear solid 4 guns of the patriots

ye id have to agree with your comment about VC there tek. For me VC just had a better feel to playing it and made me feel a bit more relaxed and willing to explore the city, maybe its just cuz i love the 80s. For me VC had the balance of easy, medium and hard missions, combined with a nice city, plenty to do at all times and the music could never be topped. I just loved VC full stop. Having said that, SA was still a great game.

I think the game is turning out to be one of the best GTA experiences in terms of both visuals and new ideas. I really can't wait for its release.

As long as it brings some new direction to the series then it should be good otherwise things will be become stale pretty damm quickly and the oh we've seen it all before aspect will kick in.

GTA IV is going to be one of the best games ever made. i have the special edition pre ordered, it comes in a special case and it has the soundtrack and to boot it has a keychain

Back