Halloween!!!

wario2ooo

vote for me....Wario!
May 17, 2007
Calfornia, USA
Wii Online Code
0162-6929-7214-8876
What are you guys and girls doing during Halloween?

im taking my niece trick or treating.....lol....

guess what im going as this Halloween....:lol:

Your going as wario.

I personally hate halloween, it is just a stupid excuse to dress as stereotyped spirits and to make begging at houses for food 100% legal.

lol...yep...but as wario with the denim vest

its for fun....im getting the candy....but i give them away to my niece or my friends

I don't mind Halloween. This year my friends and I will probably put some money together to purchase some fireworks.

wario2ooo said:
lol...yep...but as wario with the denim vest

its for fun....im getting the candy....but i give them away to my niece or my friends

I hate it but hey, let the little kids have their fun, they dont know any better.

I hope you enjoy your night. I will most likely be staying in and playing some resident evil 4 (If I get it by then).

I'd love to see your costume when it is finished:)

I think this yr im gonna hit the club scene and watch the halloween parade in NYC

me in a wario costume.....:lol: i'll get a pic of it later....since most of you say i look like wario

Lol yeah!! but mine was supposed to be Rudolph the red nose raindeer's nose haha!

It used to be bigger in this country when I was little, and I wasn't allowed to go because it was a form of begging. I just liked the whole idea of dressing up, personally. But, now you only get the odd four year old and their parents knocking at your door.

Mischief Night is still as popular.

:shifty:

Yeah but now for teenage girls, it's all about looking good and sexy, and Halloween is not about that, it's the opposite, it's about looking scary, creepy and ghoulish, so if I ever see a girl with a really good costume which makes her look nothing like her (uglier) then I will give her credit for it.

Dia De muertos:yesnod:

halloween:nonod:

Halloween developed into the pop culture over the past years but it seems popularity of trick or treating and such is dwindling.

Back