Halo 3 X Button

Actually you cant really compare these two at all..
Ones a FPS and the other is a Adventure thats all that needs to be said but if Zelda was a FPS then you could compare.

Mater chief is the ultimate redneck. Wears camo. has a dirtbike helmet (redneck sport). loves shooting things...
Looks like some crappy inbred version of robocop merged with samus but with trailer park style.

Just my opinion lol.

I am holding off buying a 360 until halo 3 (as the last two were absolutely solid fps games)- but I very much doubt it will change the way we play fps games. Star wars jedi knight had 3rd person so that wouldn't be anything new.

Anyway you press x and chuck norris grants you his very own form of divine intervention and kicks the ass of everyone on screen...

EDIT

That would be totally stupid... Chuck norris wouldn't do that...

You press X and chuck norris appears and makes his way through every level of the game, killing every enemy and generally kicking ass. - without even breaking a sweat... (thats more like it)

Last edited:
Sovieto said:
Everything was new, it was the only game you could blast guys with a rocket launcher then get in a Warthog with an AI driving you while you finish them off.

This is total bullsh*t...

That sentance should read...
Everything was new, it was the only game you could blast guys with a rocket launcher then get in a Warthog with an AI driving you directly into the path of an oncoming rocket - killing you and therefore ending you game.

:devil:

Capt Elmer said:
I'm pretty sure Golden Eye for the 64 set the standard for future FPS. And Zelda and Mario 64 set the standard for 3D environments and movement.

Maybe your to young to remember the golden years of gaming.

Well maybe the X button will make you jump 4 times as high then the previous Halo allowing you to escape earth's gravitational force. :crazy:

thats funny cause i was going to argue that case when i first posted, but he will probably recoil with the fact that it set the standard fps controls for the xbox

acidburn said:
this is wii chat not F**** microsoft chat
what ****ing retard
poored.jpg

Joe said:
Why do they have a 360 forum!?
It makes no sense!
we have a 360 forum because some nintendo fans actualy like to play other consoles! who would of thunk it!

Capt Elmer said:
my roommates Xbox 360 froze up twice today. Why would i own a peice of crap?
haha ur friend cant take care of a 360,3360 is not crap its away of life

Back