Halo 3 X Button

Maybe Master Chief kicks the dude in the groin and runs away.

Flagel said:
I would just like to ask, why do you think the halo series is so good?

I mean, i'm not flaming halo, its just I never thought it was worthy of all the hype it gets, it is a good game but nothing more, get me online to counter strike any day.
very true.. i think its over rated

ecko MAN said:
i think the x button is for that cool shield that you see in the commercial/video
you havent been reading this thread have you?:eek:ut:

and halo series set the standard for FPSs all around, thats why its so good, imo, its not THAT great compared to other FPSs now (im not even a FPS fan though) but i just love what it did

Sovieto said:

and halo series set the standard for FPSs all around, thats why its so good, imo, its not THAT great compared to other FPSs now (im not even a FPS fan though) but i just love what it did
instead of argue'ing of what poeple THINK its gonna do why dont we just wait and see...

My vote is on the super tea-bagging.

ecko MAN said:
instead of argue'ing of what poeple THINK its gonna do why dont we just wait and see...
its not arguing...and if you think this thread is "arguing" you havent seen these forums at all

CxThor said:
ecko man is right you're a little flamer.
your joking, right?
and if not, PLEASE, show me some examples of me flaming, i would love some

Sovieto said:

Flaming as in underminding someone every post, and halo gave the xbox console a better FPS button configuration and gameplay and especially online play but it did not set the FPS standard. Counter Strike (the HL mod) set the standard for FPS on PC and has been running strong since I believe the year 2000. It also lead the way for FPS games for the new millenium and has since been played worldwide and is argueably one of the greatest FPS games out there. Halo is smalltime compared to CS. Halo just blew up in popularity and took FPS on consoles particularly xbox to a new level. Incorporating online play and teamplay as well as competitive gaming with the FPS type gamer and game.

CxThor said:
Flaming as in underminding someone every post, and halo gave the xbox console a better FPS button configuration and gameplay and especially online play but it did not set the FPS standard. Counter Strike (the HL mod) set the standard for FPS on PC and has been running strong since I believe the year 2000. It also lead the way for FPS games for the new millenium and has since been played worldwide and is argueably one of the greatest FPS games out there. Halo is smalltime compared to CS. Halo just blew up in popularity and took FPS on consoles particularly xbox to a new level. Incorporating online play and teamplay as well as competitive gaming with the FPS type gamer and game.
wow that was just once and if you read the thread youll see thats been covered already (what he posted) so thats not flaming, and if you must consider it being so, thats only once in your book

and yah..

Sovieto said:
wow that was just once and if you read the thread youll see thats been covered already (what he posted) so thats not flaming, and if you must consider it being so, thats only once in your book

and yah..

you have flamed before... you called ecko man RE-TAR-DED
So yeah

alocubano1110 said:
you have flamed before... you called ecko man RE-TAR-DED
So yeah
i recall that and i had a perfectly good reason
and jeeze people flaming people is like saying only negative things every or most threads, a few negatives things are just REAL LIFE.

Sovieto said:
i recall that and i had a perfectly good reason
and jeeze people flaming people is like saying only negative things every or most threads, a few negatives things are just REAL LIFE.
true. being mean is part of being human.

Back