Halo 3 X Button

Hmm the first thing that came to my mind that was new (well from the FPS i've played anyways) is a dive button maybe?

Or maybe it turns on the torch to blind enemys!

its a shield. in all the reders for the game master chief has a shield, so im guessing this is what it is

Sovieto said:
Why was Halo great?
First, it set the standard controls for FPSs everywhere.
Awesome worlds in great graphics never seen before.
Awesome storyline that keeps you on the edge of your seat.
Everything was new, it was the only game you could blast guys with a rocket launcher then get in a Warthog with an AI driving you while you finish them off.
Personally, I didn't like the Halo 2 single player much, seemed like they put all their effort into the multiplayer, but man, Halo 1 single player had me scared on the jungle level, I was only 10 at the time.

Hey thats just the same thing they said about GOLDENEYE and PERFECTDARK, which was a ground-breaking--Devestating game to ever hit a console, it was the best shooter to grace the N64, and now Xbox has Halo1 & 2, but oh well, i dont care how good the graphics are, i would still play GOLDENEYE a little bit more over HALO, only if it was 3 or 4 players in it, i dont know why?> But there are other people in the world, or probaly in this website who would agree with me, Too me that was the best FPS!!!!:cornut:

Last edited:
were about to find out what the X button dose in 12 days or so
unless they dont include it in the beta

You know, yall were talking about the X button for Halo i think? (Didnt really bother to read what everyone had posted but, what is so special about this button that all you guys think is going to make Halo3 the best (FPS)?
(I know you dont know yet until 12 days but, do you have any ideas in mind about it?)

CyanRussel said:
You know, yall were talking about the X button for Halo i think? (Didnt really bother to read what everyone had posted but, what is so special about this button that all you guys think is going to make Halo3 the best (FPS)?
(I know you dont know yet until 12 days but, do you have any ideas in mind about it?)
our ideas are posted above
and basically the reason why people love halo so much is because its basically the video game you think of when you think of hardcore video games for a lot of people
crazy guns, super high jumping, vechiles, customization, different colors for each person offered a wide variety, all jumping around shooting at each other
its basically THE FPS

Halo 3.... Hmmmmmm!
This just might be Best FPS of The Year, but then, theres Metroid Prime which also got granted Best FPS shooter of The Year, who knows? When Microsoft releases Halo 3, Nintendo would release Metroid Prime 3!

Yea, that would be the ultimate showdown!
I get really tired of people saying halo sucks; just because you might not like fps, doesn't mean that it automatically sucks. I love fps and rpgs and adventures. I still love halo for it's revolutionary play (brings me back to goldeneye! loved that game!), and it's amazing story line. If only more games came out like that for the wii. Hopefully, mp3 will do something like that.

Calvinhedge said:
Yea, that would be the ultimate showdown!
I get really tired of people saying halo sucks; just because you might not like fps, doesn't mean that it automatically sucks. I love fps and rpgs and adventures. I still love halo for it's revolutionary play (brings me back to goldeneye! loved that game!), and it's amazing story line. If only more games came out like that for the wii. Hopefully, mp3 will do something like that.

Hey your not the only one hoping for MP3 to be the ****, im also waiting and hoping, ("biting some nails") that it turns out to be a great game, i mean, it was suppose to come out last year but they postponed it to try to make it as perfect as they could get it to be!

:yesnod:
Calvinhedge said:
I just have a good feeling that it's gonna kick some serious ass!
:ciappa:

No DOUBT, If This Game Plays How It Is Suppose To Play, then yes this game will be a KILLERASS GAME< MIGHT JUST BE THE HALO KILLER!!! (NAH, well who knows, if MP3 had good mulitplayer like Halo 3 and you could drive vehicals and other machines like Samus Arans Spaceship, then this would most definitly be a Halo KILLER!!!!

im just hoping they dont kill it like halo 2, the only good bit in halo 2 is the cutscene before you crash into the town where the marines yell UURAH!, but thats about it,Halo one will always be the classic that will rule forever, but hey i gave up my xbox for a wii and dont regret it one bit.

Back