Halo 3 X Button

maybe it'll be a rewind button

Or if it supposedly makes Halo alot better then the best thing it can be is an 'off' switch

E7ernal said:
maybe it'll be a rewind button

Or if it supposedly makes Halo alot better then the best thing it can be is an 'off' switch
i lol'd

Sovieto said:
i recall that and i had a perfectly good reason
and jeeze people flaming people is like saying only negative things every or most threads, a few negatives things are just REAL LIFE.
well maybe you should read the rules that ion posted about flaming

were you loved as a child ? i used to think you were cool but you always flame ppl

ecko MAN said:
well maybe you should read the rules that ion posted about flaming

were you loved as a child ? i used to think you were cool but you always flame ppl
you should reread that post cause i really dont flame im sure its allright to be a little mean at times

Yuu said:
i hope it's not something stupid like bullet time
how could you not like bullet time :crazy:

unless you mean you wouldnt want bullet time in halo

Halo did NOT perfect FPS games. It made them more accessible to people who didnt have beefed up computers, or people who didnt know about PC FPS games. But if anything, I think halo DOWNGRADED and SIMPLIFIED the FPS universe. I think halo is a great game. But revolutionary? HARDLY

Deathmetalmaster said:
Halo did NOT perfect FPS games. It made them more accessible to people who didnt have beefed up computers, or people who didnt know about PC FPS games. But if anything, I think halo DOWNGRADED and SIMPLIFIED the FPS universe. I think halo is a great game. But revolutionary? HARDLY
you heard it first from someone who has "HAIL NINTENDO" in their sig, right here folks!

Sovieto said:
I'm thinking a Slo-Mo type thing, because that from what I know, hasnt been done in a FPS. What do you guys think >?

RED STEEL , it has slow mo in it

For one thing, Counter Strike DID set the standard for all PC shooters. Dont believe it?
http://www.steampowered.com/v/index.php?area=stats&cc=--
And bullet time in Halo would be just stupid. Its not enough that you play as a physically augmented super soldier which gives you a massive advantage in the game as well as shields AND over shields. Bullet time would make the game even easier then it already is.

Redan499 said:
For one thing, Counter Strike DID set the standard for all PC shooters. Dont believe it?
http://www.steampowered.com/v/index.php?area=stats&cc=--
And bullet time in Halo would be just stupid. Its not enough that you play as a physically augmented super soldier which gives you a massive advantage in the game as well as shields AND over shields. Bullet time would make the game even easier then it already is.

dude, I am not bashing you or flaming you, so Dont think that, BUT...........

first of all, you are talking about an opinion, not a fact. Any one can SAY that their game changed things, but truth can only be told by statistics. ( i love counter strike, so dont htink I am hating) You DID however provide a statistic..... only one problem, what are you comparing it to? A single statistic alone means nothing when you are making comparisons. If I was trying to sell you a product and told you that it sold to more people than anything of its kind and showed you a chart like that, wouldnt you want to see the comparison? just food for thought dude.

btw, awesome break dancing link dude. \m/>_<\m/

The statistic i provided showed that, by numbers, CS set the standard.

the ryanator said:
oh great.. another halo freak. sovieto GET OVER HALO and stop thinking about what buttons are gonna get used for what.. who cares. you will see when it comes out
werent you that kid that got banned???

Originally Posted by the ryanator
oh great.. another halo freak. sovieto GET OVER HALO and stop thinking about what buttons are gonna get used for what.. who cares. you will see when it comes out

This thread is about what the X Button in Halo 3 will do lol. Its speculation. Thats the point of the thread.

Originally Posted by Deathmetalmaster

Halo is easier then games like CS cause of things like semi auto aim but still takes a great amount of skill otherwise people wouldn't be able to make a professional career out of it like Final Boss, Carbon, etc (i.e. MLG). But those statistics posted just go to show CS' popularity after being released for over 6 years and it as well is one of the top leading money payouts for leagues like CPL. Both very positive games for FPS series games.

Back