Hardcore Gaming and RPGs

{Axtlár} said:
Don't fight before release, you guys! fight AFTER release

Im not fighting, im just expressing my hatred towards smelly trolls who have no idea what they're talking about.

Driftwood said:
Ok, total change of subject.

How sick would it be if they made an Elder Scrolls game for the Wii?

Wiigasm.
I don't know about Oblivion, but Morrowind could easily be ported from Xbox to Wii. Gamebryo does run on Wii. So Bethsoft must have some type of plans for Wii, they have even stated so before.

Dorkfish said:
No he doesn't, he passes by 2 points. Your the only one that managed to phail in this thread. According to you, games with lots of blood and gore are always awesome and will always be better than games with an E on the box. Does that mean games like Manhunt 2 and Conflict: Denied Ops are the best games ever? I bet if you said that M rated games are always the best to any serioius gamer, they would chop your balls off and shove them up your nose and scream "HEY EVERYBODY, LOOK AT THE GUY WITH THE BALLS ON HIS FACE!!"

Go DIAF you smelly troll.

I would buy it if it came with some new stuff, but only cuz i just fryed my Xbox and dont wanna buy a used system
to elaborate on dorkfishes comments: super mario galaxy and oot= two of the best games. both rated E

Dorkfish said:
No he doesn't, he passes by 2 points. Your the only one that managed to phail in this thread. According to you, games with lots of blood and gore are always awesome and will always be better than games with an E on the box. Does that mean games like Manhunt 2 and Conflict: Denied Ops are the best games ever? I bet if you said that M rated games are always the best to any serioius gamer, they would chop your balls off and shove them up your nose and scream "HEY EVERYBODY, LOOK AT THE GUY WITH THE BALLS ON HIS FACE!!"

Go DIAF you smelly troll.

I would buy it if it came with some new stuff, but only cuz i just fryed my Xbox and dont wanna buy a used system

Never once did I say blood and gore is what makes a game mate. I said I'd like to see a bit more of it on the Wii, but don't get me wrong. I'm in love with good games like Twilight Princess, SMG, Mario Party 8, or Wii Sports.

I'd just like to see more balance. So far there hasn't been a more mature killer app. That's what I want to see.

You pretty much have or will have most, if not all, of Nintendo's past, present, and future within the Wii. They havent stopped pleasing the masses nor do I believe they intend to.

Last edited:
Back