Has anyone noticed... (about theme song)

Damascus

Chaka Chaka Pata Pon!
Aug 4, 2007
Somewhere... over the rainbow... (actually, New Je
Wii Online Code
8439-4149-2660-5864
...that Brawl's theme song isn't really that majestic after it's translated? The lyrics, I mean.

With music like that, I figured it was going to be all great and about heroes killing villains or something...

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4P9Jt8g7Kek[/media]
Also, it's all a rumor. Everything about some guy destorying everything. :lol:

I like FRuMMaGe's version better:lol:
[media]http://youtube.com/watch?v=huLmK1KtlzQ[/media]

That was quite good, Frummage.

I absolutely love the song, both before and after knowing its lyrics. What were you expecting, a summary of the storyline within the song? Its up to the viewer to decipher their own meaning, and thats the best part; that it still keeps its mysteriousness.

i always thought it was some person just singing like choir(i spelled wrong) but it has lyrics? O-o:wtf: :wtf:

LevesqueIsKing said:
That was quite good, Frummage.

I absolutely love the song, both before and after knowing its lyrics. What were you expecting, a summary of the storyline within the song? Its up to the viewer to decipher their own meaning, and thats the best part; that it still keeps its mysteriousness.
Personally i think the over-vague lyrics make it hella awesome, especially the part where its like i fought by my enemy i fought by my friends whatever whatever. awesome!!!XD

I like the song and the lyrics suit it well, it's pure epic. And choir or no choir it must always be a language not just some random blabbering, Jason416, it's Latin.

Holy crap those are lyrics? :wtf:
I just thought they they were saying ah-ah-ahah-ah and just moving their voice lol

Care to enlighten us? It can't be Tabuu because it says 'I fight alongside him', and it can't be the character you're using because it says 'He destroyed everything in his path,' which has strong antagonist connotation. Don't try to act like its got an obvious answer. You aren't hard.

Back