Hello from a Nintendo obsessed female!

Ashwii00

Nintendo Loyalist
Dec 27, 2007
IN
Wii Online Code
3080-8261-2528-7278
Hello all,

My name is Ashley and I write to you from good ol' Indiana. Like my title suggests, I basically live for Nintendo. I own each system with a great variety of titles ( but I always hold a place in my heart for Mario games the most!) I am a college student majoring in magazine journalism and I hope, (more like dream) to work for Nintendo Power or some related publication. Thanks for reading, and I look forward to chatting with you all in the future! :yesnod:

Hello Ashley! Welcome here. I love Mario games too. They are classics. Magazine journalism sounds pretty cool. I'm a writer myself. I like to write poetry/epic poetry/short stories in the surrealism genre. Anyways good to have you here. You can add me as a friend if you want to.

Wii Online Code: 0883-7978-8203-1975
Wii Username: Ipwndj00
Email: [email protected]
-Jade

So she can find a guy here, duh!

YAY, we need more members who can spell! The female aspect just makes it better.

Welcome to Wiichat.

I guess it doesn't matter, just thought I'd throw that out there....sorry : /

ello52oz0.jpg

Booooo girls
*Hides behind a window*

Hey girl, welcome =)
Lovely to have more girls, especially literate ones as Brawny said ;D

LevesqueIsKing said:
^Its Ashwii

Sheesh, can't even get their name right...

..Don't be mean to Pras, his extra extra extra kind aesthetic just hides the real him. A 7 foot Russian Champion Boxer.
--
Welcome Ashwii, have a nice pleasant stay. Read over the rules and come round mine sometime!

:lol: Just Messin', have a good time.

Cpt.McCloud said:
..Don't be mean to Pras, his extra extra extra kind aesthetic just hides the real him. A 7 foot Russian Champion Boxer.
--
Welcome Ashwii, have a nice pleasant stay. Read over the rules and come round mine sometime!

:lol: Just Messin', have a good time.
Yeah, what he said, except for the whole "7 foot Russian Champion Boxer" thing. :lol:
By the way, she clearly mentioned that her name was Ashley in her first post. :)

Back