Help On Mario Kart...

yeah but its pretty hard and how often do you get a mushroom when your in first anyways? i guess you can get it and hold it if you were farther back but still

i know 1 way to block blue shell too.. all you need is a mushroom, im guess one will work i had the 3 and just went nuts with it.. But when you hear the "ding ding ding" and the blue shell arches up to strike you, wait till its coming down on you and blast the mushroom, its already on its path to strike you so it wont readjust its route it will slam into the ground! hope that helps aswell

i love doing that XD

i know 1 way to block blue shell too.. all you need is a mushroom, im guess one will work i had the 3 and just went nuts with it.. But when you hear the "ding ding ding" and the blue shell arches up to strike you, wait till its coming down on you and blast the mushroom, its already on its path to strike you so it wont readjust
its route it will slam into the ground! hope that helps aswell

You can also use this trick when you're going into a cannon and you don't need a mushroom

There are a couple of ways to defend yourself against red and green shells:

—Drag a shell or single banana behind you; as long as you aren't turning when the other shell hits, your shell or banana will shatter the incoming one. "Drag" in this sense requires holding down the button you'd use to throw an item, but not releasing the button.

—Drag the triple bananas behind you (in this case, "drag" means to hit the button once so that the three bananas are trailing behind you ready to be deployed).

—Drive with the triple green shells or the triple red shells spinning around you. This isn't foolproof, though, since the incoming shell might pass between two of your spinning shells if it hits at just the right time.

—Throw a banana, red shell, or green shell backwards right as the other shell is homing in on you. As long as that shell is directly behind you in a straight line, you can throw something backwards and the incoming shell might hit that.

You also drop a bomb on its path towards you. Don't hold till it hits you, if it's a solo race, you'll go flying.

Another way to do it is blocking the shell with the track itself. Go around a sharp corner.

This is the secret. Know the track. I normally don't drop a banana/shell until i know I'm at a point where i could feel confident in using the track to avoid a shell if it were coming.

That being said, there's nothing more satisfying than hitting the person in front of you with a well placed green shell. :D

can anyone tell me how me and one other person can race online together using our wii console and our 2 friends can do the same racing against us using just 1 console at there house.... so all four of us are racing against each other as it will only let us do 1 v 1 when really we want all 4 of not 2 at a time... many thanks

Back