HELP-USB Wifi Connector wont work

ACDYZG

WiiChat Member
Dec 15, 2009
Socal
I have a Nintendo Wifi USB connector and it used to work fine, but i tried to connect my wii to it and its fine up until i try the connection test, then it has an Error(52140) and wont connect.the same thing happens when i try to connect my DSi but with a different error code, my friend came over and tried with his original DS and it worked fine, this is really frustrating me, i searched around and went to the nintendo customer service and nothing they suggested worked, im kinda stuck here as far as this goes, has anyone experienced this or know whats wrong? anything would be awesome, this is really making me angry.:mad5:
EDIT:ahh, sorry! i posted in the wrong forum, if somone could move it that would be awesome

Try reinstalling the software for it.
Every time I had a connection prob that sorted it

I did a quick online look and found a thread on this very forum what a answer
Link
(dont post in it its long dead)

ive spent the past maybe 2 hours messing with that and NOTHING, only thing that happened is i got a different error when i tried one way(52040) and it still doesnt work....idk what to do. there was no DNS anything except DNS Server

EDIT: i turned off my firewall and it worked...even though i have it set to allow all of the stuff associated with the thing, so its still no good since i kinda need a firewall...

Last edited:
Back