How famous is the user above you?

With a burning passion, get off my forum.

If for even a second one of ya's thought that wasn't sarcastic, I hate you.

With a burning passion, get off my forum.If for even a second one of ya's thought that wasn't sarcastic, I hate you.
Abiding by the 'Karp's logic and my past experience, I can likely conclude that he is, in fact, may or may not be joking. 9/10 (Although I never remembered a Magikarp having a sense of humor...)

Look very closely at the quote in your post, Dread.
I saw it the first time I read it, good sir. And I probably shall never get your meaning, unless sarcasm is a thing that can be understood by everyone in text format. I prefer verbal sarcasm, much more entertaining. Problem, Karp? ;) (I just keep pushing limits... maybe I'd be Most Hated User on Wiichat by next Wiichat Nominations.) As for everyone else, I guess you could say I'm not that famous.

Last edited:
just makin sure lawl

Gotta make do with what we've got unfortunately, Microsoft Sam ain't too good at conveyin' the sarcasm in text from what I hear.

10/10 I knew Splash King almost like a good, damn brother he is to me.

Don't do ratings no more, I just loiter about like an idiot.

... But for King, I'll obviously make a suggestion. I'd say ya were at least an 8.5 back in the day, but nowadays, in regards t' how famous ya are with Wiichat's current posters, ya probably aren't more than a 3... ... ...

In other words remain active, otherwise I'll make sure you never enjoy the savory taste of bacon ever again.

Don't do ratings no more, I just loiter about like an idiot.
Karp is the only mod of anything I've known that would loiter & call himself in idiot for doing so.The other moderators must be jealous...I'm trying not to follow in his footsteps, but derping around on threads seems intriguing...

I ain't sure whether t' take that as compliment or insult. :lol:

Derpin' about is good fun, let me tell ya. I'd most certainly know from my ubiquitous experience in this matter.

ya probably aren't more than a 3... ... ...

In other words remain active, otherwise I'll make sure you never enjoy the savory taste of bacon ever again.

:lol: No, kiddin'. I'd rate myself 1.5 among the current users.

:lol: It's like asking the US to tell Cuba's supply men to stop smuggling drugs in the states.

So, supply me more bacon, SPLASH KING!!

Back