How famous is the user above you?

Only because you havnt been around to see it.
6/10 for your prolonged absence.

LMAO..loud bastards unite!

atlar, he's coming back! 8. although I'd give you a 10 personally. a lot of newbies probably don't remember you though.

yeah that's very true...you get a 9/10 from me Brawny, because you're always there to respond to random questions in random threads

Brawny
10 for popularity in this forum.

Tails 5.6/10

ssbb_lover, I only have seen him in European threads, so 8.8/10

Axtlar said:
Tails 5.6/10

Don't mean to piss you off, but look at my post count...:/ Also, I don't post in European threads...

@ guy above me: 8/10

ssbb_lover said:
Don't mean to piss you off, but look at my post count...:/ Also, I don't post in European threads...

@ guy above me: 8/10
that doesn't tell me if you posted most in one thread, or anything like that, still you get a 8.9

Axtlar said:
Tails 5.6/10

Since your rating for me keeps going down, im forced to think that your confused and easily controlled by your emotions. This isnt the "rate the person above you" thread. Your mad at me for some reason, and that, instead of telling me, is your way of showing it.

Tails McCloud~ said:
Since your rating for me keeps going down, im forced to think that your confused and easily controlled by your emotions. This isnt the "rate the person above you" thread. Your mad at me for some reason, and that, instead of telling me, is your way of showing it.

you figured it out! nice going, Tails

Axtlar said:
that doesn't tell me if you posted most in one thread, or anything like that, still you get a 8.9
Lol, 4.5k posts in only certain threads....sorry, but that's ridiculous. Just to be clear, like Tails said, this isn't the rating thread.

Tails: 8/10

Axtlar: 8/10

Back