Status
Not open for further replies.

zachp18

me two game systems below
Mar 4, 2007
The land of 10,000 lakes
Wii Online Code
6651-9695-6213-2367
just wondering how many posts you guys would say considers you to be non noobish? for instance, would my number of posts be considered noobish to you?

it dosnt mater on how many numbers of posts but by the maturity that you are showing.

exp. you dont flame ( i do it sometimes) you dont spam (i do it likewise)

To me, its the quality of the posts, not quantity.

Some members have tons of posts, and are regarded as respected members of the forum. That's because the majority of their posts are relevant to the discussions, and aren't just spam.

That's just this guy's opinion. :)

ha me and the guy above me said it at the sametime

now thats what you call spam which is bassicly someone going way offtopic

well i can tell you this: this just set you further back from becoming a non-noob

zeon is right- its the maturity level and how helpful and productive you are to the threads you type in.

also sovieto is right as well- outcries for social acceptance just makes you even more "n00bish" than you truely are. no offence

zachp18 said:
so who on a maturity level, would you call a noob on this site?

well considering ive never been in conversation with your or been paying attention to your posts, you dont strike me as a n00b truely. however, if i did look at your threads i would be able to tell a bit better. in the mean time- i dont think youre too bad

theres a few people on here that ive been talking to mods about possible bans. its an extremely small list- so far ive been able to ban about 3 members.

The_Loose_Cannon said:
well considering ive never been in conversation with your or been paying attention to your posts, you dont strike me as a n00b truely. however, if i did look at your threads i would be able to tell a bit better. in the mean time- i dont think youre too bad

theres a few people on here that ive been talking to mods about possible bans. its an extremely small list- so far ive been able to ban about 3 members.

OMG I KNEW IT...i knew you were trying to ban me...you cause of that secret of yours

throughing your books out of the window

I consider a noob someone who disobeys the forum rules even when reminded which forum rule they are breaking. Also someone who posts just to get his/her post count up.

Like Cole said..

its the quality of the posts, not quantity.

Also I condiser people who judge others because of their posts/join date "noobs"

I consider all infidels to be "n00bs".
That way, when I say, "Kill the infidel!" what I'm really saying is, "Please try to be more mature, sir."

LOL, I made a "social outcry" thread a looong time ago. I think I've matured here well..... Or have at least made every person's "friend thread" post.... How sad is that, he he he.

I think of noobs being imature and using incorrect spelling like text talk..

Oh and the one's who just constantly make pointless threads.. just like keyblader -_-

surfinrach90 said:
I think of noobs being imature and using incorrect spelling like text talk..

Oh and the one's who just constantly make pointless threads.. just like keyblader -_-

Haha, yea , keyblader makes like a dozen pointless threads in a week:D
Ive made one or 2 pointless threads this week such as 'my username' , 'discuss toast here' etc, But that was in the lounge:cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back