How many Wii Chat Members Actually Have A Wii?

Yea pretty much look at my join date, and then take into consideration I've had my Wii since launch day, there you go.

RadNad said:
^I really want to do that, but it'll void the warranty and the paint could melt away (don't know the right term, to lazy to think at the moment) and ruin the internals by going through gaps since I spend for a pretty long time on video games...

OFF TO WATCH HEROES!

I think that my 1 year waranty has come up (got it on the first day it came out in the UK
*looks at broken wiimote bits due to it not responding*

DRMARIO said:
I got mine on launch at midnight!
I was the third in my town to get one, as there was only one shop selling them on launch.

I was lucky to get one to be honest, there were only about eighteen wiis available, and loads of people who didn't preorder turned up at the shop at midnight expecting to be able to buy one, hehehe. Made me laugh.

BUT what the strange thing was, it wasn't ME who went to the launch thing at midnight..I had had a long day and another one ahead of me, so my GRANDMA went :p

Amongst a load of young adults and obsessed gamers, was my little old grandma asking which games are good and whether she could play on their display wii.
I really can't imagine what it looked likeXD

your pritty lucky, now around here were I am in Newfoundland, people are willing to pay triple for one for christmas. I could sell my Wii alone for about 700-800 dollars =P

Jeez ... don't ask me when i got mine..... i got my wii on november 22 (i ordered it from fingerhut.com it came 5 days from when the wii was released)oh and im a september teen!

it would be cool if you could have a different color light for the wii, like green or red

Back