How many years do you think Brawl will last you?

JLU51396

WiiChat Member
Jul 3, 2007
I imagine about 7 years for me, melee lasted 3-4 for me, so maybe even 8 years of playing Brawl.

id say...... when Nintendo shows us their new console for the NEXT console war, and if its able to playback Wii games...... and until they bring out the NEW SSB for that system... ill still be playing it. :)

Well it depends.
If I still have my internet then most likely it will last me till I get my 360 which will take some time.
If I don't have internet, then it will just probably last me a few months because then I'd have no one to play with.

I played Melee with just a computer fighting for 4 years amazingly, I don't know how? If I didn't have online for Brawl it would knock off about a year of not playing it.

ZeLdA4LiFe said:
id say...... when Nintendo shows us their new console for the NEXT console war, and if its able to playback Wii games...... and until they bring out the NEW SSB for that system... ill still be playing it. :)

you talk for me from now on. you know what im thinking.

Well, given the fact that I still play Melee since the day it came out and probably would if it wasn't for Brawl, I'd say for as long as my wii lasts haha.

JLU51396 said:
I still play melee too. It's just fun.

Same here...been playing it since the very first day it came out. If some characters don't make it into Brawl, such as Marth, I might still play it occasionally.
Considering this, Brawl would pretty much last until the next game in the series, if any. Who knows, it might be another hefty 6-7 years, so by then I'll have a life, a job, and maybe a family. If I'm still playing then, it'll be this game.

Forever for me. I still play Melee after all of these years on a regular basis, so I don't think I'll ever get tired of Brawl

It amazes me how you guys still play Melee, I mean do you just play by yourself all the time and just not get bored of it.

Well with all the modes and details this game is set to include I see myself playing this forever. Seriously, even if people are no longer online in 5-6 years, there is so much there for me to do.

I'm gona say even longer than 6-7 years, or untill another smashbro's comes out, I've never gotten tired of melee yet and im assuming brawl is going to last me a VERY long time..

Back