How Old Are All The Wii Owners in Here

Status
Not open for further replies.
Joined back when I was 16.

22 now. And man, I've learned some things, and changed some of my ways.
At this point in life, I'm pretty sure I know next-to-nothing about the world or life in general.
There's generally three things I do nowadays.

1. Swag
2. Surf.
3. Repeat

^ If 28 was too old for gaming, I'd sob tears like a wimpy schoolgirl in fear of those 9 years ahead of me.

Joined back when I was 16.

22 now. And man, I've learned some things, and changed some of my ways.

Wiichat: turning boys into men, since 2006.

Probably not. I'm sure we've got 10 year old youngin's wandering the FC threads for CoD, or somethin'...

Everyone here makes me feel young and immature, well i've aged quite a bit since joining.

17 since last May. Don't feel so gamey anymore but it's still a hobby of mine. I was like 13 when I joined lol.

*sigh*...32. And yes, I am eligible for the gamer's AARP program! Why I remember back in the day...we used to walk 10 miles barefoot through the snow...uphill both ways...just to get to another friend's house to play our brand new 1986 Nintendo Entertainment System. Oh the memories come flooding back when I think about those good old dayz...of blowing the dust out of static gaming cartridges and trying to figure out why that stupid dog laughed at us every time we missed shooting a duck with our high tech lazer zapper guns...

Some other classic gaming thoughts from my youth so long ago:
- When Bowser actually looked meaner in 8 bit
- When Captain N and Captain Planet were more popular than Charlie Sheen and Snookie
- When MegaMan and King Hippo were friends with Link and Zelda
- When "take this sword, it's dangerous to go alone" was meaningful advice.
- When outmaneuvering your friend at "Pong" meant you were the ultimate gaming champion of the world.
- When no one thought it could get any better than id games' "Doom," and then Doom II came out. And then DeHaCKed.
- When Mario Paint was considered a progressive art form.
- When Commodore 64 "Battle Chess" was considered a "violent game"
- When Game Boy Tetris was more popular than PC Snood.
- When PC Snood was more popular than iphone Angry Birds.
- When Yahoo! chat rooms were a popular way to meet people online and talk.
- When Voltron was more popular than Power Rangers
...and finally, when you actually had to plug your 2 button gaming controller INTO the console.

Yep...those were the dayz...:rolleyes5:

Hmmmm.................... I've been gaming a long time. I am, get this, 57 years old and still going strong. Love the DSi XL. I am presently putting back a little each paycheck saving for a 3DS XL. Love my retro gaming the most. :thumbsup:

Hmmmm.................... I've been gaming a long time. I am, get this, 57 years old and still going strong. Love the DSi XL. I am presently putting back a little each paycheck saving for a 3DS XL. Love my retro gaming the most. :thumbsup:

Thanks robotboy! I feel young again! :thumbsup:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back