How violent is your city?

Generalsma

Banned
Jan 26, 2009
Oakland,California,USA/In the ghetto
Wii Online Code
4217-7433-9490-6011
Well I come from Oakland,CA and resently a cop killed a man who already had his handcuffs on.I don't know if you seen it on the news but it was messed up and videotaped by a cellphone.You may ask why I care of how violent your city is and it's because I like the ghetto.

Last I checked, my city was the third safest city in the U.S.

I'm not sure if it's still the same, I'll have to check on it later.

Though right across the border, it's horrific and I hope it doesn't merge into El Paso, Texas.

Last edited:
My hometown, Port Angeles, was pretty non-violent. There hasn't been a murder in 10 years. HOWEVER, it is home to a lot of drugees.

The current town I live in, I don't notice. It's average.

My town is... safe.
Sort of. And yet not. It deserves points for the crimes that you know happen, but you'll never hear about. In years I only remember there been one unsolved murder, and I wouldn't even call it that.

It only really gets dangerous at night when alcohol and drugs get involved. And thats a pretty easy way to avoid the danger. Not partying until 4 in the morning is a good start.

Well last time I checked on the US most violent cities of 2008 it went like this
1.New Orleans,LA
2.Camden,NJ
3.Detroit,MI
4.St.Louis,MO
5.Oakland,CA
6.Flint,MI
7.Gary,IN
8.Birmingham,AL
9.Richmond,CA
10.North Charleston,SC
This is all based on the FBI.

my town is completely almost not violent. except when i went to go get a haircut, someone got shot in a restaurant in front of the barbers and died. i saw it. o_O

GO FITCHBURG

surprisingly, very.
jakeys(drug addicts) everwhere, neds everywhere, wee 14 year old boys with machetes everywhere.
its a hell hole
but i love it :)

Euclid, Ohio.. is a bit peaceful, there's a small number of loud neighbors that enjoy blasting their speakers at night. There's only been 1 break-in attempt in this neighborhood (or so I've been told by the older neighbors), we get a few rowdy gangster-wannabe kids who like to make noise, but that's about it.

I lived in East Cleveland once, it's alot more violent and there's a special ghetto area in Cleveland (I forget the name) that is very violent, with frequent car jacks, burglaries, gang shoot outs, etc.

Brooklyn, NY

'Nuff said

Hahaha

In one of the High Schools in Oakland,CA the fights sometimes involve guns and knifes.I remember like 4 people getting shot 2 blocks away from my house and in one occasion there was a guy running with a riffle in front of my house.My dad saw it.

Well last time I checked on the US most violent cities of 2008 it went like this
1.New Orleans,LA
2.Camden,NJ
3.Detroit,MI
4.St.Louis,MO
5.Oakland,CA
6.Flint,MI
7.Gary,IN
8.Birmingham,AL
9.Richmond,CA
10.North Charleston,SC
This is all based on the FBI.

Can i get a link please?
I dont believe that at all. Where is Compton, CA and Bushwick, NY and Hollis Point Queens, NY

That list you have posted looks more of 'slums' then violence.

I know that Brooklyn is ghetto and violent but in Oakland my house was robbed 4 times and my dad was beaten and forced to get inside the trunk of a car.Whats your Brooklyn story?

I need to go to school right now but go to Google and type US most violent cities and click on the first site.It gives you a very long list of cities.I will give you the link later.

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh yeah, there was that time a teenage mother didn't want her baby anymore so she wrapped it up in a plastic grocery bag, and threw the baby in the garbage.. Happened a few streets from here, they found the baby alive, but I can't remember what happened to the girl afterwards.

.Whats your Brooklyn story?

Not sayin Oakland isnt tough, cuz i know for a fact it is.

LOL my story...
I live here....

-Gun shots almost every night...dont believe me? Ask Celeste she hears them while on the phone with me.
-My brother held up at gun point and he fought back...thats how hood we are xD
-Some blocks you just know to stay off, unless you want a bullet in ur head.
-Walking in an elevator then as doors are about to close 10 people bum rush it and you walk out in ur boxers/briefs and all bloody up
-Having almost all my ribs broke cuz i was pounded by 10 dudes with baseball bats

You never know whats gonna happen here

Its rough

Back