Shooting near my house last night.

The cosmic frog you serious??? Ohio is one of the Top ten most violent states...and Senses...I'm gonna have to say Cinci is alot more violent than cleveland...but I still feel for ya man

Marioman said:
The cosmic frog you serious??? Ohio is one of the Top ten most violent states...and Senses...I'm gonna have to say Cinci is alot more violent than cleveland...but I still feel for ya man
oh, imnot saying cleveland is the most violent part of ohio, just saying i live near there.. and it's pretty infamous for that kind of thing.

btw, nice avvy, love lost. when the heck is it coming back? feb?

yeh its scary the first time u hear a gunshot, you start to wonder if anyone was hurt or was it an accident..i remember the first time i heard one was pretty close to my house, about 2 blocks away(very small city blocks) and i could tell it was no firework from the screams that followed, it was a sad day and i wished i never would have heard it and wished it were a dream and never happened..i didnt leave my house for a week..since then ive heard maybe 10 more in my area, seen one shot in the air too. still scares the **** outa me but life goes on and things happen for a reason

i feel for u man ull get over this i hope..i know its depressing

SensesFail said:
oh, imnot saying cleveland is the most violent part of ohio, just saying i live near there.. and it's pretty infamous for that kind of thing.

btw, nice avvy, love lost. when the heck is it coming back? feb?
January 31st :) can't wait...I'll make the season thread for it soon

Back