moving out

meh after working at mongolian grill, i'll probably move my way to supervisor soon, than back of house manager

and my friend/brother both have other jobs as well

bt my friend(who is also a co-worker,) has that as his main job...

the worst scenario is that i run out of cash, have to ditch my co-worker and appartment

i'd probably convince my parents to let my co-worker move in because he can't live with his parents

AND like i said i probably wouldn't get fired from that job, and the restaurant makes a lot of money so it's not like it's gonna get shut down or anything

and i'm going to a factory tomororw about getting another job paying 13 bucks an hour(canadian) so that's decent, i might make that my main job

edit: and the job at the factory, if i get enough skill to run two machnies, than i'll get 20 bucks an hour:)

Pretty cool man. Whatever you make more money with is definitely a BIG plus lol. But really give this some thought, Youll work it out

Also make sure its a good area to livein

You dont want your stuff to be stolen

Also be sure not to have any annoying habbits (like walkin round in your underware)
Also dose this person your sareing with like take out
It can get dull if its eaten to often

I don't have any good advice for you, what I would have said is taken, and I am only in my third year of high school so I don't need to worry about that yet.

But good luck man!

if you lived in NY youd be screwed! 1000$ a month and that does NOT cover utility bills to live in NYC/long island. its much cheaper once you leave the city towards westchester county and upstate NY

hmmm i don't have a car nor plan to get one, so car insurance and gas money isn't a factor...i got a sweet bicycle

and in the winter i bus(40 bucks a month for a bus pass),

i think i got this nailed down

edit: apartments are cheap in my city cause we there is a LOT and i mean A LOT

we have two universities in our city and there's apartments as far as they eye can see....and i work at university plaza, sooo yeah

My mother kicked me out of her house in January, so I moved in wiht my father and I really don't like it here.

I've been thinking a lot about getting my own place but I'm not going to.

I'm 17 now and I'll be going to University next year so I'll be moving out to live 'on campus'.

I'll say go for it, you only live once and it will be an adventure =]

dakuda said:
It will be an adventure - an adventure to ruined credit and not being able to buy anything for the next 7-10 years. Certain adventures are overrated, especially when they can can effect your credit. Do it once right - or don't do it at all.

ruining credit at a younge age SUCKS!!!!!!!!!! when i was a teenager, my dad wouldnt let me get a credit card whatsoever.

so what does a nice little jewish girl do? she takes daddys! :sick: anyways, dakuda (no O and no T! im getting good) is right. if you cant afford it, dont do it. credit is never the way to go.

if you cant pay for it in cold hard cash, then its not worth buying.

Back