How early does everyone on here get up for school?

I'm out of school for the semester :p had my last final today.

But usually i go to school in the afternoon because i work in the morning.

get up at 4am to start my 5am-2pm shift. bet that scares the crap out of most people here. i know i didn't think i could do it seeing as how i'm not a morning person at all. but i've gotten used to it and i work fairly well now. w00t.

I get up at 7ish. School starts at 7:25. I walk to school. AND I havent been late yet, once you get 10 tardies, you get a Saturday detention :O

My neighbor got 10 in the first two months of school, the 10 is supposed to last all year :p

I get up at 7:00 to watch sportscentre :D

Then leave for the bus at around 8:25ish, school's at 8:50.

i get up and about 4:30 to 5:00 get on the bus at 6:40 and school starts at 8:30 if you do the math im on the bus a long time

i wake up at 6:35 (random number lol) but am usually out of bed at 7:00, then am lucky if i'm ready by 7:40, which is the time i have to leave.

school starts at 8:15, but i'm usually almost late.

im in 11th grade

i just sleep until my mom tells me to get out of bed, then i stay in bed for a little bit longer, get out of bed around 6 40 get ready and all that, mom takes me to school around 700 and my 1 period starts at 7 20...yup:)

Around 6:00am/6:30am depending on what my courses are for that day. In some cases I'm given the opportunity to sleep in. However, in other cases I need to be out the door by 7:00am.

I get up at 7:00 catch the bust at 8:00 and school starts at 8:45. I hate getting up though I never wanna get outta bed. But my second class is my sleeping class. :)

...My timetable's all over the place =/ I always go as late as possible, which means waking up two hours before my lesson starts. I am slow.

The time that I get up can differ on different days. On some days, my lectures start at 9.00am, so I get up at 700am, but when the lectures start at 10.00am, I get up at 8.00am. I try to get up two hours before the lecture time.

This semester, it varied. Monday I had to wake up at 7:30. Tues and Thurs at 11:30. Weds at 10:30. Friday at 8:30 and Sat and Sun I would sleep in to like 2pm.

Back