Any of Your Girls...

ocdan

Pastafarian
Oct 16, 2006
Oak Creek, Wisconsin
Like the movie 300? Im treating a girl to a movie and hanging out tonight and I was checking my local cinema's movie listing, which is pretty short, and was not really caught on by any of the other movies(shooter, hills have eyes 2) and the others were Reign Over Me and 300. She's already seen Reign Over Me, and I dont care for it, so that leaves 300 open. Now I know its a manly movie and was just wondering if any of you have taken your girlfriend/ just friend to see and how they reacted to it...

well, i dont have any advice for you really but good luck and hope it goes well anyways

also,

socks

i saw it with my boyfriend. he told me to "read the book" since i didnt think this movie was my type of "thing"

i do however love action, violence and horror, comedy and sci-fi (i hate chick flicks)

i saw it on opening day friday morning. we caught the matenee special and i honestly liked it. i really didnt think i would but i did (and no not because the men were chizzled, i actually paid attention)

but if you know your girl, and you know shell like this, then have fun!

yeah, my girlfriend started crying and holding on to me when we saw it together. outta get you some action.

Last edited:
Back