Humongous Compiling of All Your GFX Needs (HCAYGFXN)

Thanks for contributing, Sneaux. And of course you can link this to another forum, no problem. ^.^ Of course, you have to pay that $10 fee per month, but...haha, kidding. This is for helping anyone and everyone, not just people on Wiichat. :) I'm glad you think it's helpful.

Welcome. :)

On another note, don't think I'm being bias against the GIMP section, I just haven't gotten around to cleaning it up like I did the Photoshop section. :lol: I'll get it on it soon.

wow how did i not notice this when u posted it?? Great job man! This will def help out a lot of people including myself.

Some of the tutorials are down momentarily due to problems with the original hoster on the different sites. They should be back up within days.

Thanks,
Tyler

I've been looking for some new fonts. I may have to take a look into some of the sites that you've posted. That is, once I get the chance. It's going to be a busy week for me.

Good idea...(your fonts are getting stale X: )

A notice:

Please keep all discussion regarding Photo Shop, Gimp, and Paint resources in this thread, thanks.

Syntax said:
A notice:

Please keep all discussion regarding Photo Shop, Gimp, and Paint resources in this thread, thanks.
*and Cinema 4D. :p Like I've said, I'm thankful for anything suggested by you guys. Tutorial, PSD., brush pack, whatever. Helps a lot to add to the list.

we need an update in here...

most of these links are not working...

Just wanted to point out to y'all that I've cleaned up this list a ton, which is both a good and bad thing. Good because every link should now be working, bad because I've unfortunately had to get rid of a load of tutorials, somewhere between a third and a half.

Please, please post a tutorial here if you know of a good one that you are allowed to share, it will be added and you will be credited.

Thanks.

*EDIT*

Added a "Stocks" section, which will probably grow at quick pace, a new Beginner tutorial, and 3 new Intermediate tutorials.

Last edited:
Just wanted to point out to y'all that I've cleaned up this list a ton, which is both a good and bad thing. Good because every link should now be working, bad because I've unfortunately had to get rid of a load of tutorials, somewhere between a third and a half.

Please, please post a tutorial here if you know of a good one that you are allowed to share, it will be added and you will be credited.

Thanks.

*EDIT*

Added a "Stocks" section, which will probably grow at quick pace, a new Beginner tutorial, and 3 new Intermediate tutorials.

I .. don't know how to describe this feeling, but it definitely feels good to see an old friend post SOMETHING in this section again.

Back