I FINALLY get to play Brawl tomorrow, but I've had it since launch! -details inside-

a30993

WiiChat?!!?! WHERE?!
Apr 1, 2007
Wii Online Code
4108-4051-0390-8129
All right, here's the deal. I get the game on the 9th, and, since it was my birthday, I have a party the same night! We accumulate over 200 brawls in just one night. Awesome, right?

Well, after the party was over (Being a sleepover, the next day).. I play Brawl on my own. All good. Then, I get grounded from it for the night because my dad thought I played it too much.

Crap.

The next day, I invite a friend over to play it with me, we have a buncha fun, then, I blurt out "DAMN IT!", loud enough for my good ol' father to hear.

He grounds me for a week.. So, I can't play for a week. Great.

Then, when I get off groundation, the damned disc doesn't read!

I'm just flipping out at this, now.

We sent it in last Monday, and it's coming back to me tomorrow, according to UPS.

So, my question is this:

Do you think Fate will butt#### me again?

Your dad is wayyyyy too strict. Just for saying damn, That aint swearing in my house haha.

Hope you get to play brawl it's unfair for it to be stripped from you

I think you'll be fine. I think your dads a little to strict for punishing you for saying dam, lol...is he a pastor for a church or something, lol

good luck with the game !!

Life lesson: Everything Happends For A Reason.... I have learned that all too well...

Ha, watch me get grounded again for tripping over myself (ALMOST had it happen just last week.)

WOOT. It came! I popped it in, and my heart DROPPED when I got ANOTHER error screen.. I took it out, cleaned it, and put it back in. Works like a charm.

SEXY TIME EXPLOSION! ^^

a30993 said:
WOOT. It came! I popped it in, and my heart DROPPED when I got ANOTHER error screen.. I took it out, cleaned it, and put it back in. Works like a charm.

SEXY TIME EXPLOSION! ^^

Wow LOL that would have probably solved it to begin with. Not only that but the problem may be your Wii, if it happened again like that.

a30993 said:
The next day, I invite a friend over to play it with me, we have a buncha fun, then, I blurt out "DAMN IT!", loud enough for my good ol' father to hear.

He grounds me for a week.. So, I can't play for a week. Great.

Your dad is strict! Back in my home that's considered polite conversation.

laderer5 said:
Life lesson: Everything Happends For A Reason.... I have learned that all too well...

I, on the other hand, have come to realise things often happen for no reason.

Napalmbrain said:
I, on the other hand, have come to realise things often happen for no reason.

If you look deeper into what happened you will find why it happened and how it could be avoided..

laderer5 said:
If you look deeper into what happened you will find why it happened and how it could be avoided..

Nah, to me some things just seem to happen without any purpose or reason. Oftentimes things seem to have an element of chance about them, and I've seen people do things for no reason whatsoever. I could go on about the philosophy and physics behind my thoughts on free will and chance, but I'm gonna stop here though, otherwise this thread will start to go WAY off topic.

Back