I havn't bought a Wii Game in Year.5, Any suggestions of the bestbuys?

Suner52

Falopian Tube
Jul 3, 2007
Wii Online Code
2548-1852-1916-1615
So basically i havn't purchased any Wii Games In the Last Year.5 nor have i been keeping up with all the games that have been released. In fact the last game which i.. bought? ( rented but never gave back :O )
was Mario Galaxy.
So i want to buy a game because my wii, is just sitting around collecting dust therefore i might as well make it of some use.
Please suggest the best games released in the last year and give a short description, it will really save me the research.

Thanks! ^^

Ok, get the conduit. It's the best online game known I man on wii. It's got wii speak and graphics like 360 (get the collecters edition)

Okami - Long, fun, great adventure game that is focused on the sun God, Okami Amaterasu who is reborn to save Nippon/Japan from demons. $30
Call of Duty: World at War - best first person shooter on Wii. Very fun multiplayer. $50 new $40 used
Mad World- a bloody brawler who's story is about an ex-Marine who goes into this closed of island to save it's citizens from a terrorist group...by killing ppl with your chainsaw arm. $40-$30 new
The Conduit - Wii's version of Halo. It's the second best FPS on Wii. The campaign is short but the multiplayer is great. $50 new
No More Heroes - another bloody brawler, but instead of using chainsaws you use a beam katana. The story is about an assassin who wants to become number one. $30 new $25 used
Metroid Prime 3: Corruption - The story is about a (female) bounty hunter who has to save the galaxy/universe from a huge threat/poison thing called Phazon & Dark Samus. $40-$50 new $30-40 used.

Metroid Prime 3: Corruption - The story is about a (female) bounty hunter who has to save the galaxy/universe from a huge threat/poison thing called Phazon & Dark Samus. $40-$50 new $30-40 used.

Or, if you can wait until Aug. 24th and can afford the $49, get the Metroid Prime Trilogy box set, and get all three Metroid Prime games!

I think you should wait till the 21st and get Little King's Story. If you want something now get Mario Kart, Okami, or the Conduit.

Yeah,
I was reading about Okami seems really interesting as well as Animal Crossing, i always like those cute game :)
As for Metroid i'm not into many FPS games besides halo really.

Yeah,
I was reading about Okami seems really interesting as well as Animal Crossing, i always like those cute game :)
As for Metroid I'm not into many FPS games besides halo really.

Yeah you should definitely buy Okami, it's so fun, and I love the art style of it. A word of advice, the game is long, so far I'm 31 hours into it...I wanna cry, it's the longest time I took to beat a game, but that's excusable, I'm doing each and every side quest + looking for treasure & exploring.
Well Metroid is more story driven, not really shooting focused, it has a great story & isn't just run & gun & kill, more of an adventure.
Cute games huh? Well I've got one for you...in bed :ihih: Lol just messing Suny...or am I? I can't think of any other "cute" games, maybe Cooking Mama 2, the first was all crappy in tracking the motions, I never played but saw my sis playing. I'll let ya know if I can think of any more.

Mad World is only $30 and one of the coolest brawlers(Double Dragon, Streets of Rage, Final Fight) ever made!!!

Little King's Story sounds like exactly what you'd like. You might wanna check out Rune Factory Frontier too based on your tastes.

Little King's Story sounds like exactly what you'd like. You might wanna check out Rune Factory Frontier too based on your tastes.

little kings story, whats the objective of the game ?

and
Thanks ryu LOL,
cute games in bed, nty :p
buttt um Cooking Mama Not too fond of that, its not just cute games
even Zelda like adventure games !

The conduit is gay. Campaign is decent multiplayer blows balls tho. Believe it or not cod waw is awesome even my wife that just bout hates games now loves cod waw and plays religiously. Its the best game for wii hands down trust me ive been gaming 20 yrs

The conduit is gay. Campaign is decent multiplayer blows balls tho. Believe it or not cod waw is awesome even my wife that just bout hates games now loves cod waw and plays religiously. Its the best game for wii hands down trust me ive been gaming 20 yrs

Back