I heard that there's a method of getting N64 games for free on the Wii

hop on youtube like i did. I saw a guy play rayman for the wii on a dvd-r. anyone that believes the wii will not be hacked is a retard. please name one game system that hasn't? the hackers and pirates are always 5 steps in front of the mainstream.

But think about this idea people. I think Nintendo purposely made the wii wide open with little security. Why? Well ask your self this.....How many people do you know that purchased a Sony Playstation just because they knew it would be easy to hack and get cheap games? Playstation is what it is today purely because of the fact that everyone and their grandmom had a mod chip in the playstation and had tons of copies. Thats just the cold hard truth. Honestly there were not that many really good games for the playstation. But when people see they can get damn near free games, they will buy anything. Maybe this is Nintendos way of jump starting their share in the gaming market.

I dont think they will do that because Nintendo gets no money....AND Nintendo likes to make you buy the same thing twice DS...DS lite

Gameboy Advance...Gameboy Advance SP

see what I mean they just want you to buy them again ..I love Nintedo But I dont fall for theyre Tricks

thing is the serial number could only be used once, like when you register your wii or any games. and picking up a n64 game from a used store for 5 bucks doesnt mean nintendos losing anything, they were originally paid the 30-50 bucks from whoever bought the game in the first place.

VC is just selling copies anyway, theres no diff between my downloaded mario and yours... and for that reason alone they should be cheaper.
or at least maybe a 'give us your serial (used once only) and 2 dollars for the game'.

they need to compete with gametap somehow. 15 bucks for unlimited play when you can plug a usb controller thats nicer then the nintendo classic controller anyhow.
i def dont wanna pay 10 bucks for n64 games when i still have my n64. i might buy some more snes or nes just because ive broken those consoles.

Nintendo will definitely NOT honor any of your old game purchases for VC games. They're in business to make money. It costs money to create emulators and the bandwidth it takes to download VC games also costs money. Even browsing the Wii shop channel costs money for Nintendo. It costs money for them to run the free Wii email services and WiiConnect24. Every Wii in the world is constantly communicating with Nintendo's servers, which cost money. It costs money to allow you to download free updates. It costs money to create those updates. (I'm seeing a theme here.) Maybe one day UNICEF will launch a game console. Until then... no free VC games just because you purchased a game in the past.

*Done with my rant* :smilewinkgrin:

brejcha said:
Its better for the Wii and Nintendo that people just cough up the money. If you dont want to pay it and own the game, hook up the old console. If we start cheating Nintendo, then we are doing harm to them, for they have made the great Wii for us.

They did'nt make it for us, they made it for themselfs to make money. If they made it for us, they'd give us the N64 games for free.

pvtjohndoe said:
Maybe one day UNICEF will launch a game console.

i lol'd

theiceman72 said:
hop on youtube like i did. I saw a guy play rayman for the wii on a dvd-r. anyone that believes the wii will not be hacked is a retard. please name one game system that hasn't? the hackers and pirates are always 5 steps in front of the mainstream.

Yeah, they are working on hacking it, but that Rayman video you saw is a confirmed fake.

wow they already have hacks lol man if anyone has any info on hacks and turtorials can you PM me i wanna know lol

Back