I Miss Pre-Apocalypse Wiichat

Guys, Brawl is good in opinion. As for me, I dislike Street Fighter games. I like Brawl because it's different.

Brawl is bad is an opinion, too, so why the anus are you patronizing me when you're doing the same thing?

Shh, Brawl isn't good enough to argue about in a thread not pertaining to it.

****, when the hell did you come back?

I never left. o_O Am I really that invisible?

I'm sorry, but I have to say it

BRAWL WAS NEVER GOOD playstreetfighter4 but anyway...

THOSE were the good ole days, arguing about whether or not Brawl sucked or not, yep yep yep...

Brawl is fun with friends. Like 4 ACTUAL people sitting in a room playing brawl and punching kids in the face when you get cheap shotted. Brawl is not a competitive game. It's better if you have fun with it.

Those were good days....

Guys, Brawl is good in opinion. As for me, I dislike Street Fighter games. I like Brawl because it's different.

Agreed.

Brawl is fun with friends. Like 4 ACTUAL people sitting in a room playing brawl and punching kids in the face when you get cheap shotted. Brawl is not a competitive game. It's better if you have fun with it.

Buh?

Fighting games are always best if you can see your opponent.
I have been inspired to become the best Dan ever after beating the crap outa someone with him and seeing there face as I taunted the hell outa them
I think I annoyed him a bit

YAHOOO!!!!!!!

(Also there getting some practice in on Real Bout Special)

Those were good days....

The way you worded that makes me think four grown men find kids and punch them when they lose a game. I pity the kids.

Last edited:
I agree Dorkfish. I keep having less and less reasons to come back, as a good number of the members I liked talking to already left. It doesn't make it any better than I rarely play my Wii anymore. Just not enough good games for me...

Back