If you were able to choose one super power....

Darkprinny said:
The side effect of it is -
You look evil in a black one
You look holy in a white one
You look like a monk in a brown one
You look a prat in any other color one

Well then I'd love to get a black one.

I'd have to go with Invisibility or Super Strength.
I know thats not one, but I would take either one of those if I could.

The point of a cloak is to make you blend into your surroundings. It doesn't make you seem invisible, it makes you similar to what you are around. It doesn't completely cover and blend you in but by the time your enemy notices that you aren't a tree/animal/bush/etc, he's supposed to be dead.

The U.S. Military or British Military developed a weapon that is able to create a 90 degree angle near the end of the barrel and still be able to fire and a camera is equiped as well. For ambush missions and stealth missions, they made a puppet of a cat that can fit around the barrel. the cat acts as a cloak. It's not supposed to look real, by the time the enemy realizes, "That's a puppet," A round is already fired. I hoped this all cleared up any confusion.

I would also like the power to teleport.

be able to pee fire

Oh Wait thats when u get a nasty problem hehehe

Invisible or Walking threw walls

Prez said:
But seriously, most likely Hiro's power, from Heroes. Manipulation of time and space.

Yha i think thats the best power. So that way when you wake up in the morning freeze time and go back to sleep so you wont be late for school or work. Then wake up and finish your homework while everthing is frozen in time. Wow the endless possibility.

Telekinesis.

Man, I've had dreams about having this power.

It's mad awesome.

hmmmm :scared:

bein able to fly ( always dream of flyin lol :yesnod: )

or....

paint the future :ciappa: ( like isaac off heroes )

My superpower would be to be able to control music everywhere. I would have amazing music come on every time I enter the room.

Tacos... like james bond? or like black eyed peas?
how would you defend this planet earth... play barney tunes? :)

i do like the music power :yesnod:

what's your name?...

Tacos..... TacosTacos...

idjut said:
Tacos... like james bond? or like black eyed peas?
how would you defend this planet earth... play barney tunes? :)

i do like the music power :yesnod:

what's your name?...

Tacos..... TacosTacos...

James bond could be pretty good.

I think that if there is one persons music that could save planet earth it would be Stevie Wonder.....or the Sugababes.

I would also like to put on the beginning of this when I walk into a party or a room full of cool people.

edit to add: That song is also useful in getting me to do the dishes. I hate doing them, but when I put on The Final Countdown, I get pumped and wash like a champ. I wish you guys could see it.

Last edited:
Back