Inadvertent character confirmation - Ness, Jigglypuff and Lucario Confirmed?

there just stickers....pftm...noob k.k. slider was a trophy in melee but he wasnt playable.

Guys the point is that they are in the same list as other confirmed characters. Seems like a very valid assumption to me.

I know there are a lot of pages in the thread for that topic, but if you take the time to read them you will see it is indeed a good assumption. In the sticker update, kirby, dedede, and metaknight were shown in the same spot when explaining how some stickers will only work with certain characters. In the images taken from the tutorial video, these possibly yet to be confirmed characters are used in the same way.

Raichu?? Why would you want Raichu when there Pikachu. I just hope he is better then Mewtoe... Good find

Remember the sticker update
-Sakurai said some stickers go to CERTAIN characters.

The fact
-The applicable characters list is in the bottom RIGHT-hand corner. (Where the confirmed characters are)

-Lucario and Jigglypuff appeared with Pikachu and Pokemon Trainer

-Ness appeared with Lucas.

Vdogam3r said:
Remember the sticker update
-Sakurai said some stickers go to CERTAIN characters.

The fact
-The applicable characters list is in the bottom RIGHT-hand corner. (Where the confirmed characters are)

-Lucario and Jigglypuff appeared with Pikachu and Pokemon Trainer

-Ness appeared with Lucas.
thats exactly what i was thinking

Wait, there are no clones in Brawl. Therefore Lucas stole Ness' abilities and Ness will reappear with a new move set? I thought the fact that Lucas appeared comfirmed that Ness wouldn't be in this time around.

Back