Inadvertent character confirmation - Ness, Jigglypuff and Lucario Confirmed?

I call BS until we get an official update. The likelihood of jigglypuff getting back in actually may work, but the portrait looks more like Pokemon Trainer than Ness. Look at the hair style and the hat.

Edit:Never mind I just noticed the other portrait you were referring to.

Ness would have to be given a completely new move set, and seeing as how the way the Lucas update was worded, it seemed very likely that Ness was replaced.

The Lucario portrait is questionable since it's kind of hard to make out. and also I'd think we would have seen at least the announcement of any of those characters by now, especially since the Veterans section needs an addition badly.

I'd like to think this rumor is true but I'll take it with a grain of salt and settle on: We'll see.

Last edited:
Extra Life Mushroom said:
I call BS until we get an official update. The likelihood of jigglypuff getting back in actually may work, but the portrait looks more like Pokemon Trainer than Ness. Look at the hair style and the hat.

Edit:Never mind I just noticed the other portrait you were referring to.

Ness would have to be given a completely new move set, and seeing as how the way the Lucas update was worded, it seemed very likely that Ness was replaced.
why would he need a completly new moveset? the until now theory dosn't explain that ness would be out or a non-clone, he could be a clone
The Lucario portrait is questionable since it's kind of hard to make out. and also I'd think we would have seen at least the announcement of any of those characters by now, especially since the Veterans section needs an addition badly.

I'd like to think this rumor is true but I'll take it with a grain of salt and settle on: We'll see.

okay so you say this theory is BS but go aloge with your own theories about how the dojo needs to be perfectly ballanced by the veterens and newcomers sections? i call that theory bs, there is absoloutly no logic to it at all! This isn't a rumor, it's a leak, don't mix them up

and that's clearly Lucario, what other pokemon looks like that? It's not that hard to see.....
Was...past tense. Meaning it no longer exists for confirmation. Also why would one and only one person notice this? On a gamefaqs forum no less.. And you wonder why I have doubts?

more people noticed this, i saw the video before ninty removed them....

this news is posted everywhere (gonintendo, kotaku, n4g, smashboards, )

mushroomedmario said:
This isn't a rumor, it's a leak, don't mix them up

How is this a leak? :lol:

All it is is one person making what that consider an astounding observation, and then screaming on every mountian top how great their "discovery" is.

Until I hear for m Sakurai himself that Lucario is indeed a PC as well as the return of Ness and Jigglypuff. Then I don't/won't believe it.

This is just a random observation made by someone who's looking too deeply into a minor issue. Nothing more.

If these charactors a real then wouldn't nintendo think of
deleting them with all of the commotion this made? If that is true also then we must ether all pretend we didnt see it or get excited so they think the're more chances to sell it faster so...

Yay! lucario is in so now i hope nintendo wont delete his so i could play it more and buy more copys! (did they hear me?)

??? That makes no sense! Nintendo wouldn't delete a character just because of a leak...wow...

How is this a leak? :lol:

All it is is one person making what that consider an astounding observation, and then screaming on every mountian top how great their "discovery" is.

Until I hear for m Sakurai himself that Lucario is indeed a PC as well as the return of Ness and Jigglypuff. Then I don't/won't believe it.

This is just a random observation made by someone who's looking too deeply into a minor issue. Nothing more.

meh, still more reliable than your dojo theory that has no logic to it at all.....at least there's some logic as to why this is true

Back