Insomniacs assemble!!

Even I had steam back when my PC was stilled considered meh-enough t' handle anythin'. Not that I played anythin' but Counter-Strike.

Even I had steam back when my PC was stilled considered meh-enough t' handle anythin'. Not that I played anythin' but Counter-Strike.

All I played was Team Fortress 2.
I would always go Engineer and look for the Mario Kart stage and just camp with my sentry. Those were the good 'ol days.
My laptop can't handle that kind of gaming now, though.

Choked on Irn Bru (oh the irony!) and almost spewed, go me! Fortunately though i'm ok.

PS: I'm addicted to TF so imma point fingers at Mr and go WHYYYYYYY?!

I would always go Engineer and look for the Mario Kart stage and just camp with my sentry. Those were the good 'ol days.

The Mario kart server.... well good to hear you grew out of it, I think.

Talkin' 'bout '03 bro, wasn't no TF2 back then. :lol:

Wasn't expecting literal hats.

I didn't like the battle system, really.

You were still getting tutorials, meaning you couldn't have tried the battle system as intended. For example, the vision system lets you see the future during a battle, allowing you to act accordingly. I don't see how you could not like that unless you're still in the first area.

So what about the battle system was so horrid that you stopped during the tutorials? To clarify, in Pokemon, you start off with scratch and growl. By the end of the game, you have more than scratch and growl.

Ah, and the Bionis' Leg area is considered by most players as having played enough to make a judgment whether you like the game or not.

Last edited:
I don't understand why this is so hard to grasp.

I have no desire to play it; therefore, I do not. Video games are meant to be fun and something I want to do. Why is it so bad that I want to play games I want to play and not the ones I don't want to?

^ 'Sides from that, I'd also say it's cause ya haven't given it a proper chance from what I understand. There's a difference between your average game and somethin' more; a work of art, if ya will. The former is entertainment. The latter is an experience. Ya can't comprehend nor enjoy said experience 'less you've given it a proper chance and then some. Rarely are the best of games outright defined by the first hour or two of the game. Hell, most innovative RPGs overall ain't defined by said first few hours IMO, masterpiece or not.

Back