Insomniacs assemble!!

I'd do it in a heartbeat if I had any creativity in me.

magikarp_second.jpg

I'd go with 'Karpmod if I had confidence in myself t' be a mod forever, but I'm sure I'll **** up horribly somehow 'n get fired eventually. :lol:

I can't believe I have never noticed but Jessie and James from the Pokémon anime are named after the notorious bank and train robber Jesse James from the 18 hundreds

... Never? REALLY?

[video=youtube;Wh6b6NQQsZU]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wh6b6NQQsZU[/video]

Whether it's Satoshi Tajiri (all hail) or the localization team, someone's got a thing for referencin' the Wild West. They did the same thing with another pair'a Rockets by naming 'em Annie and Oakley. Wouldn't doubt there's already been or will be a "Bouffalant Bill". :lol:

Normally, I dislike school. But all I have today is Game Design and Senior Project. Afterwards, my work release allows me to go home. So school really isn't that bad these days.

In other thoughts, I really want to watch Ted again.

Ordered some plushies recently. Sableye also recently arrived, if I forgot to mention it, and it's so adorable. <3

The plushies I ordered are:

-Spiritomb (normally don't like it but the plush was cute)
-Chingling
-Grotle (It's an ugly plush but it came with Chingling and Combee so yeah....)
-Combee
-Stunfisk <3

Last edited:
Yes. Well, I've seen less ponies in my TF2. Seems to have merged itself with the furry community if their custom sprays are any indication.

Bleh, you'll hate it when Season 3 is out in november then. I suspect it'll peak again then.

36 physics questions for tomorrow, fun times!

Paranormal activity 4 TL;DW Copy paste the others and add Kenect and a more freaky kid.

There I saved you an hour and a half

Ordered some plushies recently. Sableye also recently arrived, if I forgot to mention it, and it's so adorable. <3
I think you already mentioned something about that before.

My Touhou plushies are still better.

Bleh, you'll hate it when Season 3 is out in november then. I suspect it'll peak again then.

Since Gaben is a Brony, I'd like it if he were to help them work on Season 3.

Urgh, "It" returns.

Wonder where the thread for it is so I dont have to read about it

Back