Insomniacs assemble!!

Its easy to ignore things, unless they are shoved in front of our faces

So hey, I decided I'd finally get an avatar change.

... But the avatar I intended t' use, yet another brilliant .gif of 'Karp, is too large even when every ****in' frame but one is eliminated. Therefore meanin' it ain't a .gif.

sadfaec

L4D2 is having a free weekend to play the full game. I already own it though.

http://www.teamfortress.com/

(hint: click on which one is not like the other)

aaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhh why dont I have a BLOODY PC THAT WORKS

My Touhou plushies are still better.

/closet weeaboo

[STRIKE]NERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRD!!![/STRIKE]

I have no opinion on this matter. I ain't a man t' judge someone by their hobbies 'n what not. ... Not that we all don't already know you ain't a sick, sick person, my brother. :lol:

[STRIKE]NERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRD!!![/STRIKE]

I have no opinion on this matter. I ain't a man t' judge someone by their hobbies 'n what not. ... Not that we all don't already know you ain't a sick, sick person, my brother. :lol:

phoenix-bird.gif

I really like these nice gif's. They can explain about 20 words for a post.
CK. As much as I'd love to defend myself about my [strike]apparent sickness[/strike], I must get ready for some sleep. School is going to be a bit demanding tomorrow. :lol:

Also! Do you remember ShyestGuy from years back? I wonder what it would've been like to defend that guy in his case of the 1000's spam-accounts [strike]plus[/strike] possible IP-ban dodges back then. He really was a hopeless case should I defended him. Unlike Phoenix Wright, who would simply lose, I believe I would've been banished myself. That would've been terrible!

Aye, I recall the name bein' banned a million times for bein' a fool, and that's 'bout it. If only I was a mod back then... He would'a had tombstone of the banned #2.

Its easy to ignore things, unless they are shoved in front of our faces

The only thing "shoved in faces" here is people's dislike for MLP.

Ya know, I get why games incorporate your choice of English or Japanese voices, but why on Earth do I have to listen to Japanese if my online opponent uses it? Japanese voices sound like garbage, and make me want to punch walls.
Ryu's, Dante's, Akuma's, everyone on the Capcom roster of UMvC3, Persona 4 Arena voices, SFxT voices. All of 'em. Total garbage.

Last edited:
It's a shooter/fighter with characters wearing hats. It was inevitable.

Now I see the twisted logic in that. Well played, good sir. :lol:

English voices sound like garbage, and make me want to punch walls.

Fixed to mirror my opinion on the matter.

... Though I do agree that Crapcom's decision t' not keep character voice preferences console-relative is plenty stupid. This poor decision annoys weeaboo haters and dub haters alike.

A fan woulndt see it

J did say here. Ain't like Wiichat's had any bronies throwin' their ponyfaggosity 'round like confetti; 'least not as far as I remember. Not beyond the first 'n last skirmish in the old talkin' thread anywho (... or was it this one? hell if I remember).

Otherwise, aye. I agree with ya. To hell with all'a 'em that spread that garbage as though it's gay pride day every day, said bastards are ten times as worse as I am with 'Karp if not moreso. ... 'Karp doesn't have a sinister fanbase neither.

Eh? I alone destroy the respect 'Karp's followers have? stfu or imma splash ya

Anyway,
Back to writing I go

This weeks South park was the best for ages

School will probably be demanding today, as the classes I have are rather boring.
Trigonometry - Math is my weakest subject.
English IV - Decent in, yet I don't care much for the Beowulf stuff we're going over.
Economics - Economics.
Human A&P - I do believe I have a test today over the reproductive system. Yay.

A day of lacking motivation for me.
I blame the lack of decent food

Back