Insomniacs assemble!!

Sorry for being gone for a day. My "girlfriend" "kicked" me out of the "bedroom" and made me sleep out on the couch

Happy your back on this site Kanon.:)

Last edited:
^Speaking of sexual partners.

Got a message from one for tomorrow night that ended in

"and bring your Undertaker costume <3"

YES Yes yes?

Tell her to bring a shawn michaels costume and reenact how badly he got raped in wrestle mania.

TWICE <3

^Or Brock lesneir and we can have a really crappy "match" with a unsatisfying ending

Also
4cymp8.png

#ItshouldofBeenBrayWyatt

Found my 3DS charger, but I still need to locate my DS charger... bleh

just purchased Mario Kart 8, though I have yet to own a Wii U

lol

chuggaconroy

Uh...?

also dat avatar

Never seen it, as the shitty You-Gay-Hoes anime was the only children's card game in my eyes during my childhood.

Sorry for being gone for a day. My "girlfriend" "kicked" me out of the "bedroom" and made me sleep out on the couch

dat analogy

Speaking of sexual partners.

Got a message from one for tomorrow night that ended in

"and bring your Undertaker costume <3"

YES Yes yes?

Cosplay action for the cosplayer? no one saw this coming

Never seen it, as the shitty You-Gay-Hoes anime was the only children's card game in my eyes during my childhood.

Cardcaptor Sakura is the one magical girl anime manly men can like,

Could'a swore Sailor Moon had that title, as I've heard countless manly men praise it unabashedly.

That is the case, however Cardcaptors is also in the same area, for vastly different reasons.

It's like the love you have for a wife, versus the love you have for a daughter... [SUB]and god damn it did that just sound creepy to me...[/SUB]

That is the case, however Cardcaptors is also in the same area, for vastly different reasons.

It's like the love you have for a wife, versus the love you have for a daughter... [SUB]and god damn it did that just sound creepy to me...[/SUB]

At least I got over the whole fancying Sakura.

That is just a bit wrong.

for a laugh watch the dub of it.

Gonna go help a mate check the problem with his computer tomorrow, I've pin pointed it down to either the CPU or the Motherboard, hopefully it's the CPU because changing motherboards is a complete hassle and I hate it.

Watch Dogs' E3 graphics from years back are hidden in the PC version after some people dug through. Amazing how much downgrading took place just so the console players wouldn't feel left out.

Back