Insomniacs assemble!!

BREAD. We're all gonna die.

Long story short, bread's been appearing upon using teleporters. Mass hysteria ensued. Fortunately, it's part of a seemingly major update.

Edit: I was right, surprisingly:

[video=youtube;GLlLQ3LmZWU]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GLlLQ3LmZWU[/video]

Easily my favorite TF2 short.

Last edited:
Yeah I hit that, smell like fish if you know what I mean
Gonna up all night seeing this...
pokemonsexmoves8.jpg

When KoiKing sees this, he's gonna be all like:
h476AC7C9

How do mermaids do it anyways?

These are important questions.
Only Smash can outweigh them right now.

My apologies, I've been up for too long. G'Night.

BREAD. We're all gonna die.

Long story short, bread's been appearing upon using teleporters. Mass hysteria ensued. Fortunately, it's part of a seemingly major update.

Edit: I was right, surprisingly:

[video=youtube;GLlLQ3LmZWU]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GLlLQ3LmZWU[/video]

Now we wait for the bread boss...because Soldier is an idiot.

[2:36:19 PM] sweet.flowerz7: Watcha doin??
[2:36:41 PM] Exor: just got out of the shower
who might you be?
[2:38:08 PM] Exor: just wondering, don't recognize the name
[2:38:21 PM] sweet.flowerz7: Jenny
[2:40:19 PM] Exor: oh, hey. Did my dad give you my skype name? (unless this is a "Jenny" I know online and I'm wrong ;; )
[2:42:42 PM] Exor: (it's hard to know for sure when I have a lot of online acquaintances)
[2:43:10 PM] sweet.flowerz7: I would ask to exchange pics, but I think i'd rather see each other, u can see the real thing on my cam... u want to?
[2:44:23 PM] Exor: I suppose. Give me a sec, I need to do somefin first
[2:44:56 PM] sweet.flowerz7: Click [link] it's a more secure place with my cam u will have to verify your age so I'm not showing my pussy to a minor ;), i had to do it too but dont worry its 100% FREE and its alot of fun once u get in ;)
[2:54:19 PM] *** Exor blocked sweet.flowerz7 ***

goddammitt

Edit: oh, for fucks sake
I posted the same thing on BMGf and it's already been deleted

Edit 2: nevermind, apparently

New copies of Xenoblade have arrived at Gamestop. They certainly seem to want to profit from that deal. Even more availability now, although a WiiU digital release or something would be best.
Now there's even less excuse to not buy it

You're dating karpmod?
wouldn't surprise me

But fish are useless and must be eaten.
who the fuck do you think you are

good luck with the proposal

Last edited:
TF2 Bread / Date video

Never seen a TF2 short before, only played it a few times. Animation and voices are done really well.

New copies of Xenoblade have arrived at Gamestop. They certainly seem to want to profit from that deal.
Deeper than most other Wii games, along with The Last Story it was pretty hyped. Certainly not bad though.
Wasn't money the problem that lead them not to release it in the US? Project Waterfall or something?

***** plz inkbreath and rockerjizz are the only fish in my sea
Sea's a big place, yo. There's always those Tentas (cue [STRIKE]que? quene?[/STRIKE] hentai).
------------------------

Friend says he wants to give me his Wii U... He's only thinking about it. He probably won't though.

IT'S ALMOST TIME!

Wasn't money the problem that lead them not to release it in the US? Project Waterfall or something?

Technically, everything boils down to money, so yeah. Actually, this was more about Nintendo and Reggie having so little faith in the game selling in the NA regions that they outright refused to localize it. Operation Rainfall was an online campaign to get the games localized, and it shockingly worked. A modern miracle that got the attention it deserved. But Europe was initially the one that got it, not the NA region, which were the main people behind Operation Rainfall. The campaign continued until Gamestop realized the opportunity it had, struck a deal with Nintendo, and sold the game as an exclusive to their stores. Turns out, people liked the game and it quickly sold out, leading to price gouging and people hording copies until more copies were reprinted.

Now Nintendo seems to be building it into their own RPG franchise. How long we've come. If they continue to advertise it, it'll sell and we'll all be happy.

Don't Starve at 75% off, that's fine for me. I should've probably waited though. Usually early games show up late during the sale even cheaper.

Don't Starve at 75% off, that's fine for me. I should've probably waited though. Usually early games show up late during the sale even cheaper.

It's worth it and you'd be best getting it now if your focusing on the SP aspect since the price is going to go up when Don't Starve Together gets released.

From the short time I played it, it doesn't seem that different from other survival games. The crafting system is pretty streamlined and doesn't make you fit items together or memorize recipes, which is nice.

Also, team purple is the only worthy team.

Back