Insomniacs assemble!!

Some lass with dyed hair, piercings, tattoos and probable mental problems looses it.

Its like they want me to not care

Tried an attempt at The (Semi-)Perfect Run (150cc) on MK8. That is, 1st-3rd place every map (including mirror). Furthest I've gotten was Mount Wario. That damn mountain. And shells.

[video=youtube;JAPUVs1asFg"]JAPUVs1asFg]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JAPUVs1asFg[/URL][/video]

The ending of the words is ALMSIVI.

And yes, it's technically canon.

Last edited:
6 hour nap at my desk. Can't go back to sleep now. Aching back, growling stomach, and 12 messages asking where I was. They haven't bothered to check my room...

http://www.bbc.com/news/entertainment-arts-28923074

QlaIL.gif

Tried an attempt at The (Semi-)Perfect Run (150cc) on MK8. That is, 1st-3rd place every map (including mirror). Furthest I've gotten was Mount Wario. That damn mountain. And shells.

As in... winning every single grand prix in a row? Are you mad?

If you weren't prior, ya must be now.

6 hour nap at my desk. Can't go back to sleep now. Aching back, growling stomach, and 12 messages asking where I was. They haven't bothered to check my room...

I'd need the Master Hand to perform a facepalm great enough for this.

I went to a water park on Sunday and my arms/chest are still sunburned. It hurts a little bit to wear a shirt, ugh. I assumed the idiots I was going with would bring sunscreen, but nobody did. Then again, I suppose I'm not any better than them, considering I didn't bring any either.

As in... winning every single grand prix in a row? Are you mad?

If you weren't prior, ya must be now.
Yes, Grand Prix not individual tracks. And yes, in a row.
I am not mad, I am temporarily insane.

I've gotten to Rainbow Road... To hell with the Blue Shell (not you, Shiny Shuckle, you're perfect).
(4th Cup, not 7th)
------------

What's going up with Trago? Job change from Ninja to Warrior? What's up with that?

College started back up, fun stuff yeah. Sorry I've been lurking around in the shadows, Karpmod hasn't given me a reason to come out of my hibernation and I've been falling behind on the threads and such.

Hopefully I'll be poking around like normal again when everything gets sorted out.

Back