Insomniacs assemble!!

1743694_907782302589077_7611757445450452119_n.jpg

Mustt make new logo

Internet is riled up over the France thing. The herp derp extension was made for this day.

Picked up SMT III and IV. Digging them so far, despite not really putting much time in IV yet.

But it gotsa no social links, making it the worst game in the persona series! Also, needs more Strange Journey.

Last edited:
10906045_912203518813622_6324403767930767974_n.jpg

27 years in paint.........

So many people died in my Fire Emblem game and I didn't save before-hand! I'm 15 Chapters in! And it auto-saved!

Noooooooooooooooooooo!

Metroid Prime Trilogy's heading to WiiU, so that's nice. Xenoblade will probably get similar treatment once the 3DS port boils over. The X footage was nice, what with the emphasis on exploration. Also, sandworms. There was a new Fire Emblem game too, but still no FE X SMT info. It's worrying.

I haven't been on in a while. Mostly cause work, also cause I've been reassembling my retro collection. Years ago all my games were burned up, so this year I decided I'm going to have more than I ever did before. I've been Genesis and Dreamcast game shopping for the most part. But holy **** some of the games I had are expensive now. And I've been uninspired to get Saturn games entirely because of how ridiculous their prices are. Im sorry Panzer Dragoon. I truly wish I could've saved you, but you're not worth the $300-$400 price tag so **** you.

So far I got:

Sonic 1-3 and Sonic & Knuckles
Kid Chameleon
Streets of Rage
Earthworm Jim
Revenge of Shinobi
Bonanza Bros.
Ristar

For the Genesis. All of the with cases except Earthworm Jim, Bonanza Bros and S&K.

As for the Dreamcast I got Skies of Arcadia, Resident Evil 2, and Crazy Taxi and I'm currently waiting for Sonic Adventure and Shenmue to come in the mail.

And on the SNES I got Super Mario World, Super Mario All-Stars, and Super Metroid.

And I swear someday this year EarthBound will be MINE.

Dear Diary,

Today I ate a bunch of fast food. Overall, it costed over 50$ total. Only regret I have is that I ate it too fast. I visited my local hidden game shop. Saw a caseless Melee for 30$, passed on it. Also saw Codename Steam commercial too, was not interested though the clerk really liked it. Wasted at least 50 miles of gas for food and to look for games/amiibo. Found a Fox. Group of friends ended up playing Smash Wii U with 4 out of 7 using 3DS as controllers. lolwut.

Today was a good day.

26a0c540-1881-459a-9e2a-0157abf003bb_zpse0e1mm9p.jpg~original

wooooo

Iamanidiot...

I wasn't going fast for the speed limit, but for the conditions, rather. And I was kind of furious at the time. Bleh. I'm fine, at least? Yay?

Also, if some of you would please post things like the following, it would fill my heart with rainbows.

Let me get this straight. On an snow, icy road you decided to go faster than the speed limit even if conditions weren't suitable for it. Wow, just wow. I mean seriously like were you not thinking or something. Damage to property (I don't know if it is public), speeding and various other infringements. Seriously?

Some jackass on BMGf responded with that and it does wonders to improve my currently rather irritated mood. Cause I need to be reminded that I was being retarded, you know.

also I was going 5 under the speed limit which is...better.

Last edited:
Back