Insomniacs assemble!!

At least Link should be easy to write for

I... I don't even know how to react to that. I don't know if I can react to that.

What I do know, is that I demand Danny Glover as Ganondorf... every other casting decision:- I have literally no clue.

Getting a few unused accounts from 2007 being used with spam.

Its a bit weird

I have no hopes for the Zelda thing. They tried once on Nintendo Video, I think it was called The Misadventures of Link, and it turned out horrible.

It's being made by Netflix though (I think). They have a commercial success with House of Cards and Orange is the New Black. I haven't seen either, but a lot of people like them. Personally I think giving our hero a voice would probably kill him off.

Voting Zelda Williams for Zelda. Steve Buscemi for Tingle.

It's being made by Netflix though (I think). They have a commercial success with House of Cards and Orange is the New Black. I haven't seen either, but a lot of people like them. Personally I think giving our hero a voice would probably kill him off.Voting Zelda Williams for Zelda. Steve Buscemi for Tingle.
Gonna be like mike Tyson for link and Susan Boyle for Zelda. These movies almost always suck

Tyson has already got his own series

This snowstorm is really starting to cut into my paycheck. This is the third morning in a row I have woken up to weather that is impossible to drive through

The Club Nintendo thing's shutting down in a few months. They've added a few good game rewards for those that've been saving up. I'm sadly short of Uprising, but 600 coins is still enough for a full-fledged 3DS game.

Tales of Zestiria may be coming to Steam. May be worth a look.

Last edited:
I recently got Monster Hunter 4 for the 3DS, is surprisingly good so far despite the handheldness.

and that's hilariously awful, I love it
It's extremely good. The best of the series so far. It would've been better on Wii U though.
Disappointed in no voice chat, but it has Wii U-less online now.
-------------------

The Club Nintendo thing's shutting down in a few months. They've added a few good game rewards for those that've been saving up. I'm sadly short of Uprising, but 600 coins is still enough for a full-fledged 3DS game.
I'm at 35, and I really want that 2nd set of smash posters... Hopefully eBay for 20-30$...
-------------------

MM3DS is supported by Circle Pad Pro! Yes! Camera controls really help.

Back