Insomniacs assemble!!

12592558_1113566682010637_6065190281917564910_n.jpg

Back wall is now a shelving unit

12687853_1116354261731879_3661802255438183764_n.jpg

The anime shelf has a Jack enjoying it

New Years really did a number here

in my case, I've recently been given incentive to avoid posting here completely (not that I was exactly brimming with activity prior to that....)

by the time I feel like coming back (once certain criteria have been met), I expect that it'll have finally died. How depressing. Oh well. It was fun while it lasted?

NOT DEAD YET!!

Do you ever think if I bugger off the site will go down?

Also
12644948_1118664894834149_1759951971292009469_n.jpg

I guess this is the only thread we use now.
---------------

My 3DS is dead. Last week a huge dog jumped on me, causing me to drop it. Now it won't turn on and all attempts are greeted with a popping noise. And just yesterday I happened to pick up my Special Edition of FE Fates, now without being able to play it.

What cruel fate. Time to pick a god and pray that I don't lose my **** when everyone is gonna spoil the hell outta it for me.
---------------

You guys don't play Smash as much as I hoped you did. Even if I do get my ass handed to me, I could apply some unconventional battle theories and seal some fates here and there.
---------------

@DBShrooms:

You're the glue that holds this site together. This site will collapse once you disappear.

How big is your mansion? There's so much stuff. Like how do you even organize everything?
The biggest collection I got is a NGC/Wii/WiiU/Amiibo collection and everything fits on a small 17" x 38" bookcase. My housemates let me have the whole downstairs to myself and I feel like I could drop money more wisely on such luxuries if only I knew how. I want a media shelf too...

Its a small flat, im just really good at space organisation and have a load of crates

I really wish I had made my coming out post(s) better, especially now that I understand my being trans a lot better. Didn't really understand the whole thing back october or whenever, don't remember when I made those posts, and I'm not going back to check, can't stand to read that ****...But I'm not going into that right now. Just wanted to say that I'm working on starting my transition, so hopefully that process should start soon. So if you give a fuck about that, uh, you can check back in sometime early/mid next year or so to see how how all that jazz turns out. I wasn't going to post this out of fear that I'd embarrass myself more than I already have, but I got tired of worrying about nobody here ever seeing me post-transition, which, considering how the place is practically 100% dead already, is a very real possibility. I admit I do care about that, because it's the last shot I have at anybody here taking my gender identity remotely seriously (assasin said he only takes "traps" seriously, and I suspect the rest of you are the same). Shockingly, it does bother me! So, um, yeah. There you go. Bye. [/awkwardPost]

Last edited:
I stole the banlist and indexed everyone with a one-liner Ruby snippet. Looks like Prinny does a lot of hammering even today.

Is anyone still alive?

Its a small flat, im just really good at space organisation and have a load of crates

I'll have to remember to take some photos of my things for you, Prin. I'm at work right now.

But here, have a photo of an old game;
20160304_200610[1].jpg

Last edited:
After the past week I dont feel like I am

FROM ONE JOB TO ANOTHER!!
Still the games entertainment business can be hard sometimes

This forum has outlasted two generations of Nintendo systems,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

I really wish I had made my coming out post(s) better, especially now that I understand my being trans a lot better. Didn't really understand the whole thing back october or whenever, don't remember when I made those posts, and I'm not going back to check, can't stand to read that ****...But I'm not going into that right now. Just wanted to say that I'm working on starting my transition, so hopefully that process should start soon. So if you give a fuck about that, uh, you can check back in sometime early/mid next year or so to see how how all that jazz turns out. I wasn't going to post this out of fear that I'd embarrass myself more than I already have, but I got tired of worrying about nobody here ever seeing me post-transition, which, considering how the place is practically 100% dead already, is a very real possibility. I admit I do care about that, because it's the last shot I have at anybody here taking my gender identity remotely seriously (assasin said he only takes "traps" seriously, and I suspect the rest of you are the same). Shockingly, it does bother me! So, um, yeah. There you go. Bye. [/awkwardPost]
Well Neo, if you're around to see this at all, you've always been a pretty good friend to me and I support you. I may not relate but I support nonetheless. Cheers to metamorphosis.

So when are we renaming this site NXchat to bring in more members?

Probably never, site owners are less than communicative

Back