Insomniacs assemble!!

Worked at a "Small" event called For the love of wrestling
Met Chris Jericho and Booker T,
Also got in the ring with Pete Dunne
Hard a wrestlingnerdgasum

Many of us are reachable outside of WiiChat if you're still wanting to keep in touch. I posted my Discord account in my profile.

I'm 100% for getting a Discord server going for especially the people of this thread, but SOME fish people just decide they're too good for that platform

I'm 100% for getting a Discord server going for especially the people of this thread, but SOME fish people just decide they're too good for that platform

His loss. If you want to start it go ahead, I'll join.

I know Bodine had made one a few months back, but he left the invite open and spam bots kept joining so I left. Maybe if he can close that one that would be the route to go

On that note, I have no idea how to edit posts, signatures, account information, etc.

I'm stuck in this broken linked hell of a weeb account

Farcebook page?

I mean the Wii has a new game coming out for it

Many of us are reachable outside of WiiChat if you're still wanting to keep in touch. I posted my Discord account in my profile.
I'm down for a discord really, I used to run the steam group for this site (at least one with a lot of the members I spoke with often) but no one was that active and shut it down a couple years ago. I do have a few guys on facebook but discord is where I'm more active.

Google plus?

How about a meet up down the pub?

*SHOCK double posting*

I just wanna say Prinny that meeting Mr. A little bit of the bubbly, King BOOKAH, and dunne....that's pretty awesome!
As of the posting of this comment it is October 2, 2019....HOURS away from the debut of All Elite Wrestling's Dynamite :D
I'm ready for this ****

Feckin night shift

Somehow still going.

The Spam bots are keeping it from fully going to sleep

I miss the banter,
The spammers banter is boring

This lockdown is doin mah ead in

Back