is ds right for me?

nintendo person12

WiiChat Member
Apr 25, 2007
hi im in the mist of convincing myselft to buy myself a ds but before i do i want to ask you ds owners do you play a lot with your ds?, does it have some good games and is it fun?

ps. i already have a psp but dont play it a lot

Nintendo ds LITE, white, is right for you !

Make sure to get new super mario bros. !

You'll play the minimum weekly. for like 1-2 years.

I definatly reccomend getting one! Since you stated that you don't play your psp that much, maybe you should sell it towards ds things? Just a thought.:wink:

There are so many great games for the DS that no matter what type of games you like, you're sure to find some that you'll love.

ya i thought of exchanging my psp for ds lite and also what colours are there for ds lite and some good games with great replay value and online games..

sorry for the long questions

nintendo person12 said:
ya i thought of exchanging my psp for ds lite and also what colours are there for ds lite and some good games with great replay value and online games..

sorry for the long questions
The ds comes in three colors: white, black, and pick. Some good games are pokemon, mario kart, and metroid.

There are plenty of great games for the DS no matter your gaming preference. I'm more of a casual gamer. Some of my favorites are:

Big Brain Academy
Brain Age
New Super Mario Bros.
Mario Kart DS
Tetris DS
Planet Puzzle League DS

All in all I think you will be very pleased with the DS Lite. Plus if you have a Wii, there are going to be games that will be able to connect the DS and Wii. I think My Word Coach is one of them and you will not have to have both the Wii and the DS version according to the IGN review.

If you plan on getting a DS I recommend getting an R4, here's a link to it:R4DS

zachp18 said:
The ds comes in three colors: white, black, and pick. Some good games are pokemon, mario kart, and metroid.
Australia will be getting a blue colour soon, dont know about other areas. If you live in Japan or want to import a Jap ds, then you will have the most selection of colours.

The R4 can play music, view pictures, play videos and play hombrew games. It's really good and its pretty cheap aswell :D

lol i play my DS more than my wii since i got it, though i just got strikers so the wiis back in action

wow... R4 sounds pretty interesting might get it but do they sell it on futureshop or any other electronic stores?

Follow the link I posted, there are only a few stores that sell it and they are all online stores

Back