Is Tatsunoko vs. Capcom: Ultimate All Stars that good?

demonflair

Slowly returning..
Feb 10, 2007
Portugal, Portimão
Wii Online Code
2967-1215-6372-5681
I saw a couple of reviews from this game, and I was a fan of Marvel vs. Capcom 2 when it was released on Dreamcast. And I miss a game like that, but is this one like it or even better?

And how do the controls match with the Wii remote?

Wait till Marvel vs Capcom 3.
Its ok. It works with pads as well

TvC is easily my favorite game on the Wii right now. I will say though, if you're not usually into fighting games such as Tekken or Street Fighter, you might not like TvC either.
I like it as it works well with the Classic Controller, and actually has quite a playable online system. Also fairly impressive visually when you do combos, baroques and special attacks - not to mention multiple characters from either "side" to unlock as you complete the game with certain other characters etc.

It is amazing, man! get it and you will see. When I was a kid, I used to watch the cartoons where Ken the eagle, Joe the condor and Jun the swan come from, it was called Fuerza G in Spanish, or Gatchaman in English, Their integration in this game made me like it even more.

Last edited:
Wait till Marvel vs Capcom 3.
Its ok. It works with pads as well

From the recent previews it seems that the gameplay in MvsC3 will be simplified from that of TvsC. I was hoping it'd go the other way, but I'll still buy it anyway.

Personally I really like the cast in TvsC though and it is still my favorite fighting game on any console.

Yeah, Tatsunoko vs. Capcom is definetely better than Marvel vs. Capcom!

Im agree with most of you about the characters, the gameplay, the image quality, etc... it's a fantastic game, but i cant find friends to play online, except for Axtlar and Eric243

That was one of the reasons i created the TvC group: to bring the oportunity of planning TvC's tournaments

Brigant I will play you right now, be ONLINE please! I will be online as well, see ya later!

Yeah, Tatsunoko vs. Capcom is definetely better than Marvel vs. Capcom!

Thats definetly OPINION. Not fact. Marvel vs capcom games have better rosters and more replay value judging by popular report since u can make teams of 3 in any order from 60 characters. Tastunoko vs capcom is okay. I recomend it though because marvel vs capcom 3 will have the exact mechanics for gameplay (3 attack buttons and 1 assist button) so you can get your practice in.

Back